BY ALBERTO VO5

Alberto VO5® Silky Experiences® Moisturizing Shampoo Shea Cashmere.
Shea cashmere with shea protein & warm vanilla.
5 Essential Vitamins™ for healthy, beautiful hair. see more...

• How long does this shampoo take to affect your hair? Where do you...1 Answers
Alberto VO5 Silky Experiences Moisturizing Shampoo Shea Cashmere
  • "It gets the job done but I'm not too fond of VO5 shampoo smell, usually the smell is a rule breaker for me because this one just smells like plastic with a dash of shea." in 1 review
  • "but very good product for the price!" in 1 review
  • "It smells good and it's one of the few brands I can use on my daughter's hair that won't make it oily." in 1 review
Liberty A.
Corona, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
If I could give this zero stars I would. V05 is literally the worst shampoo and conditioner known to man, next to Suave and White Rain. I honestly have no idea how they are still in business. They literally water down their products so they don't do anything for you. And the only thing still enticing people to buy it is the fact that it's like a dollar. When hard times fell on my family as a kid, my mom bought this for us, and I would scrub my hair so hard in the shower, and still find greasy patches in my hair when it dried. It was disgusting. Do yourself a favor and pay the extra couple of dollars for Pantene or something. Yuck!
Lourdes R.
North Augusta, SC
I have been a customer of VO5 since i was a young girl. It lathers nicely and cleans your hair very good. i love the different scents that are available and this is great for my sons oily scalp. I have eight children and by VO5 for all of them. Great for a mother on a serious budget.
Krista T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love VO5 hair care products. Their shampoo does a great job cutting through oily hair and leaves it very clean and soft. The smell of this scent is the only thing that turns me off. Shea Cashmere smells odd to me. In my opinion they have much better scents to choose from. I have found this product for as little as 75 cents per bottle. A great price for a really decent product!
Janis G.
Buffalo, NY
Very few shampoos work well with my texture hair. This has been a consistant product over the years, and works great in my hair, and its also a lot more affordable than any other expensive specialty shampoos i have tried over the years. I would highly recommend this product.
Andrea K.
Medina, OH
I love V05 shampoo. I don't care what anyone says if you look at the back of an expensive brand and this they have the same chemicals in them. I have a lot of hair and it cleans my hair and smells amazing. And it usually costs less thana dollar. I would rather spend more on my conditioner than shampoo. This scent smells great like a vanilla woodsy smell.
Tatyana O.
It's very good at doing it's job, but cleaning is a common characteristic of all shampoos. Though It's not the best I've ever used it's still good for the cheap price.
maricely m.
Manchester , CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
reasons I really like this is because it smells light, natural and moisturizers my really well.
It's very affordable also and I would recommend it to any hair type
Teresa M.
Minot, ND
This product is inexpensive and it smells good. It doesn't work so well in my hair tho, which is very thick and often dry. It left a buildup after multiple uses and it didn't leave my hair silky / smooth.
Kirsten D.
All vo5 shampoos leave my hair feeling awful. The only upside is how cheap they are. The conditioners are good for mixing with hair color but thats it.
Elizabeth D.
Saltville, VA
This is an amazing smelling shampoo. Make me feel like I'm in a cream bath when I smell it and wash my hair with it. Girls try it!!

Samantha S.
Cedar Hill, TX
How long does this shampoo take to affect your hair? Where do you see a difference at roots, middle or ends?