Alberto VO5® Silky Experiences Moisturizing Shampoo Pure Sunshine uploaded by Simone O.Alberto VO5® Silky Experiences Moisturizing Shampoo Pure Sunshine uploaded by Erica R.Alberto VO5® Silky Experiences Moisturizing Shampoo Pure Sunshine uploaded by Vanessa B.

BY ALBERTO VO5

Pure Sunshine Infused with Floral Extracts with 5 essential vitamins for healthy, beautiful hair.

Simone O.
This product is cheap & act as a great detangler. As you can see, I used just about half the bottle & that was only a one time useage. I prefer to use VO5 conditioners when it's time to detangle my hair. It added great slip, very cheap so you won't be wasting a lot of money & product on your more expensive conditioners. It leaves my hair very moisturized and soft. It's kind of thick so it adds great slippage. I haven't tried it as a regular conditioner that you will rinse out after a few mins. But I bet it'll work just the same since it's usually in my hair for an hour.
Tracy S.
Cincinnati, OH
I love the Pure Sunshine scent of this Alberto VO5 Silky Experiences Shampoo. It reminds me of a warm Spring day. Alberto VO5 Silky Experiences Shampoo is a very affordable product, especially for those of us on fixed incomes. I can remember using Alberto O5 shampoos as a young girl at my grandmother's house and I still chose them over all others for their affordability and quality.
Kayla R.
Princeton, KY
The scent is amazing but doesn't last very long. But it does get the job done when cleaning your hair. after using the shampoo tho. I recommend using the condition too. It leaves your hair so smooth and soft afterwards. I don't like using the shampoo by itself tho. It could cause so many tangles to push out.
Erica A.
Tempe, AZ
Nothing special. Just a cheap, super affordable brand you can find at any grocery store. I see VO5 at the dollar store all the time. Some of the scents are super artificial, strong and too fake smelling for me. Some are ok. Yeah this is cheap but I personally would spend the couple extra dollars to get something better quality that actually feels like it cleans and conditions my hair.
Erica R.
Baytown, TX
This is one of my favorite Vo5 conditioners. Great but not overpowering smell. Watering consistancy but very moisturizing. I have thick 3c/4a curly hair. I like using this product mid-week for my co-washes and prepoos. I am very satisfied with this product and will purchase again!
Lori H.
Mims, FL
While in the grocery store, I remembered I needed conditioner for my hair. As I was browsing all the brands, I noticed the new brands on the shelf. The sunshine one smelled amazing. I like to make sure the conditioner smells good. I decided to give it a try. My hair was so soft afterwards. My daughter even noticed how soft and tangle free my hair was. So the other night she used it and came out raving how soft her hair was.
Vanessa B.
Las Vegas, NV
Not only is this Shampoo always at a great price, it works amazing. I've always loved VO5 shampoo's and conditioner. I love how long the scent stays in your hair, especially since I don't wash my hair everyday.
Ashlei P.
Fyffe , AL
This is a nice surprise! It has a lovely smell and it nice and creamy and left my hair feeling great! It is a lovely conditoner at a budget price! It's very worth the money and like i said it was surprisingly nice! And it leaves my hair feeling silky smooth
Jesse M.
Saint Albans, WV
I'm not a fan of this brand at all. I do purchase it on occasion..when I'm broke. what I dislike about it is Its extremely watery but you get what you pay for. You can get it at dollar tree
Ashae A.
Always leaves my hair feeling soft and hydrated. Also has very great slip so this makes my detangling process very easy and less stressful. I use this product once a week as a co-wash.