Alberto VO5® Silky Experiences Moisturizing Shampoo Champagne Kiss uploaded by Princess C.Alberto VO5® Silky Experiences Moisturizing Shampoo Champagne Kiss uploaded by Amanda Z.Alberto VO5® Silky Experiences Moisturizing Shampoo Champagne Kiss uploaded by Elyse S.

BY ALBERTO VO5

Silky experiences champagne kiss moisturizing shampoo was launched by the design house of alberto vo5. It is recommended for normal hair.

Ashleigh P.
Indianapolis
i used to LOVE vo5. it was a great product with an awesome price tag and the conditioner can be used normally, as a cowash. as a leave-in, or as a deep conditioner when mixed and heated with oil. But the company is not cruelty free and i had to completely stop using this brand due to their refusal to stop using animal testing. i would love to buy again if they reconsider going cruelty free
Brittany C.
Oxford, AL
Even though it’s a really cheap shampoo, it’s the only one I can use that doesn’t leave a film on my hair causing it to look greasy right after washing it. The champagne kiss is my favorite scent. It leaves my hair looking clean, smooth, and silky.
Isis S.
this is my go to shampoo (the conditioner is amazing too). the night I used it I immediately saw results the next morning. It made my hair look and feel healthy. I find myself buying this each and every time :)
Nicole P.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This one one I hate don’t get me wrong now I love the formula I hate the SMELL. IT SMELLS LIKE A OLD LADY WITH CHEAP STRAWBERRY LOTION ON HATE IT love V05 though.
Katie G.
Louisville, KY
I LOVE this stuff! It smells SO good! I have to make sure that I get the moisture kind or else it makes my hair feel odd. Its super affordable as well! I’d recommend it to anyone who just wants a nice scented shampoo or conditioner!
Brooke H.
This is my favorite shampoo & it smells great. It doesn’t leave my hair feeling greasy or overly shiny like a lot of other shampoos. Also gives my hair great volume! I buy mine at Kroger and they always have coupons.
Latavia F.
Cordova, SC
This shampoo gives my hair all of the things like vitamins and moisture to the hair and it leaves it looks shine and looking healthy. It gives it a lot of body. I would totally recommend this prouduct to everyone.
ariel s.
Atlanta, GA
I love love love this shampoo!! its the best shampoo ever! makes my hair feel soooooo good and makes it smell good to especially the strawberry scent and for only a dollar i would definitely recommend to anyone. the best shampoo ever. have been using theses forever.
Nikki j.
Belcher, KY
I tried the silky vo5 shampoo I kept telling myself to give it a little while, maybe it will get better and 2 weeks later my hair was brittle and dry. To me the shampoo was like water and a little lotion put together. Would I recommend this product to a friend or family??? Absolutely not!!
Brianne E.
Carmichael, CA
Smells good but my hair does not like this brand, no matter what products I use from vo5 it never is good for me. It's very cheap I thi know I have even seen this brand at the dollar store. If you want a good product this is not for you if you are short on cash this would be omay9
Selena M.
Winters, CA
Does this shampoo make your hair fall out? ive heard stories that's why I'd thought I'd ask.
nabila s.
My hair is frezzy type this shempoo is good for my hair?
Victoria F.