Alberto VO5® Silky Experiences Moisturizing Conditioner Shea Cashmere uploaded by M A.

BY ALBERTO VO5

The 5 Essential Vitamins: Vitamin E, Vitamin H, Vitamin C, Vitamin B5, Vitamin B3. VO5 has a unique formula with 5 Essential Vitamins that will nourish, moisturize and hydrate hair leaving it looking and feeling thicker, fuller and simply beautiful. That's the secret of VO5!

• Long-Lasting Fragrance
  • With Shea Protein & Warm Vanilla
  • 5 Essential Vitamins for Healthy, Beautiful Hair
  • This Product Not Tested on Animals

Ingredients: Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearalkonium Chloride, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbic Acid, Biotin, Niacinamide, Cetrimonium Chloride, Glyceryl Stearate, Alcohol Denat., Polysorbate 20, Disodium Edta, Dmdm Hydantoin, Fragrance.

• I have been looking for a conditioner for a while and do ...1 Answers
  • Will V05 conditioner give me the same results as other ex...7 Answers
Alberto VO5® Silky Experiences Moisturizing Conditioner Shea Cashmere

Start your review of Alberto VO5® Silky Experiences Moisturizing Conditioner Shea Cashmere!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
VE-1280939 AGUSTIN S.
Doral, FL
This product has the 5 stars and deserves more, every time I use my hair looks super bright and Smooth. And the aroma is very divine. Girls I recommend a lot, plus it has an affordable price

Este producto tiene las 5 estrellas y merece más, cada vez que lo uso mi cabello luce super brillante y liso. Y el aroma es muy divino. Chicas se los recomiendo mucho, ademas que tiene un precio accesible
kathrine G.
Waiheke Island
This is my absolute favourite conditioner, it smells amazing! (Not exaggerating). Usually my hair would be frizzy using any other conditioner but using this one made my hair very smooth and silky! Definitely recommend!
Janaína F.
Bahia
1,490 reviews
Your week is about to be filled with shopping? If you're looking for find a store for a small therapy purchase (you don't need an excuse not to go. We seek by some shopping that are worth it. Go ahead, treat yourself, enjoy. And good purchases
Ashley P.
Nancy, KY
Great product. it is super affordable and super effective. Works great on Combinagion hair. also on fine hair
Kevin J.
Clermont, FL
All the conditioner in this collection are super inexpensive, and I love to use as a leave-in conditioner. Leaves my hair moisturized, and weightless.
Maria W.
I use this in my daugther natural kinki-curly hair and it love it, it leave my daugther hair so clean with out haven't to worry about dryness, is not expensive at alla and you get amazing results.😍
Alondra M.
Tampa, FL
V05 is great because its inexpensive, its CG friendly (which means it doesnt harm your natural hair) and it does a great job at conditioning your hair and leaving it soft and moisturized. If youre on a tight budget but you want to maintain your curls, this is the best way to go . It can be found at a lot of places, even dollar stores!
Jessica N.
Saint Louis, MO
1,138 reviews
Reasonable price. Sold at many stores near me. Gets the job done. Maybe the smell doesn’t last as long as other brands
Walquidia D.
Huele bastante bien, su textura es ligera y hace muucha espuma. Lo que no me gusta es que no deja el cabello con volúmen.
starr s.
Akron, OH
The V05 moisturizing shampoo is so nice it makes my hair feel so soft and it smells so good.
Marie H.
Harrison, NY
Will V05 conditioner give me the same results as other expensive conditioners that I use?
Kali M.
Falcon, MO
I have been looking for a conditioner for a while and do not like the waxy feel of some. Is this that way?