Alberto VO5® Silky Experiences Moisturizing Conditioner Shea Cashmere uploaded by M A.

BY ALBERTO VO5

The 5 Essential Vitamins: Vitamin E, Vitamin H, Vitamin C, Vitamin B5, Vitamin B3. VO5 has a unique formula with 5 Essential Vitamins that will nourish, moisturize and hydrate hair leaving it looking and feeling thicker, fuller and simply beautiful. That's the secret of VO5!

• Long-Lasting Fragrance
  • With Shea Protein & Warm Vanilla
  • 5 Essential Vitamins for Healthy, Beautiful Hair
  • This Product Not Tested on Animals

Ingredients: Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearalkonium Chloride, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbic Acid, Biotin, Niacinamide, Cetrimonium Chloride, Glyceryl Stearate, Alcohol Denat., Polysorbate 20, Disodium Edta, Dmdm Hydantoin, Fragrance.

• I have been looking for a conditioner for a while and do ...1 Answers
  • Will V05 conditioner give me the same results as other ex...7 Answers
Jesica D.
En mi opinión para el precio que tiene hace un gran trabajo y deja un rico olor sólo que mi cabello termina sintiéndose un poco reseco luego
Walquidia D.
Huele bastante bien, su textura es ligera y hace muucha espuma. Lo que no me gusta es que no deja el cabello con volúmen.
Ana S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Smells great. Keeps hair silky and smooth. Easy to use wash and done. I use this every time l shower
Heather M.
Coventry
Absolutely love using this product on my hair. It left my hair so silky and smooth.
Maria W.
I use this in my daugther natural kinki-curly hair and it love it, it leave my daugther hair so clean with out haven't to worry about dryness, is not expensive at alla and you get amazing results.😍
asieh s.
Medley, FL
Never used any VO5 product that didn't have a nice scent. Nice slip when I detangle my hair and made my curls defined. Super cheap also
Maidelyn P.
As a natural of going on four years, and also still a student. It's hard for me to afford the more expensive products that are good for natural hair. This conditioner is affordable and easy to find at local walmarts in my area for around, 70 or 90 cents. I usually condition my hair once a week and I can say, that this conditioner along with the many other ones. Continuously keep my hair feeling fresh, fluffy and oh man the smell is lovely. I am in love with this conditioner and will continue to stock up on every kind.
Nicole Y.
I love this stuff! It conditions my hair and scalp nicely. My fiancé has a horrible dry scalp and this helps him more than Head N Shoulders of Celsan Blue. I love that it is affordable and smells fantastic!
Annabel A.
San Jacinto, CA
I didn't like it, left my hair feeling greasy and dull. Just wasn't meant for me :( but it did smell good. My daughter kept saying how great smelled.
Catharine H.
They're not expensive and smell good. Downside for me is it leaves my hair very dry and flaky.
Marie H.
Harrison, NY
Will V05 conditioner give me the same results as other expensive conditioners that I use?
Kali M.
Falcon, MO
I have been looking for a conditioner for a while and do not like the waxy feel of some. Is this that way?