Alberto VO5® Silky Experiences Moisturizing Conditioner Shea Cashmere uploaded by M A.

BY ALBERTO VO5

The 5 Essential Vitamins: Vitamin E, Vitamin H, Vitamin C, Vitamin B5, Vitamin B3. VO5 has a unique formula with 5 Essential Vitamins that will nourish, moisturize and hydrate hair leaving it looking and feeling thicker, fuller and simply beautiful. That's the secret of VO5!

• Long-Lasting Fragrance
  • With Shea Protein & Warm Vanilla
  • 5 Essential Vitamins for Healthy, Beautiful Hair
  • This Product Not Tested on Animals

Ingredients: Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearalkonium Chloride, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbic Acid, Biotin, Niacinamide, Cetrimonium Chloride, Glyceryl Stearate, Alcohol Denat., Polysorbate 20, Disodium Edta, Dmdm Hydantoin, Fragrance.

• I have been looking for a conditioner for a while and do ...1 Answers
  • Will V05 conditioner give me the same results as other ex...7 Answers
Cristal P.
Medina, NY
This conditioner is not for oily hair! Will not ever use or buy again. Getting this to rinse completely out was a nightmare!
Jessica A.
Sanford, ME
I generally hate VO5 products and this is no exception. I fpundits this to be fairly watered down and though to lather.
Annabel A.
Hemet , CA
I didn't like it, left my hair feeling greasy and dull. Just wasn't meant for me :( but it did smell good. My daughter kept saying how great smelled.
Ashley H.
I've used this conditioner for years now and honestly it's stayed pretty much the same over the years.. it's not good, but not bad either..
Walquidia D.
Huele bastante bien, su textura es ligera y hace muucha espuma. Lo que no me gusta es que no deja el cabello con volúmen.
starr s.
Akron, OH
The V05 moisturizing shampoo is so nice it makes my hair feel so soft and it smells so good.
Andrea K.
Medina, OH
I do love the vo5 shampoo but I am not crazy about the conditioner. I like my conditioner heavy like herbal essences. I have a lot of hair so I need the heavy conditioner. This conditioner feels watered down to me. It's great for my daughter who had thin short hair. But just not for me. It smells amazing and if you like a light weight conditioner than this would be for you.
Catharine H.
They're not expensive and smell good. Downside for me is it leaves my hair very dry and flaky.
Keri J.
I use this conditioner to co wash my natural hair. It gives a great slip which makes it easy to detangle my curls. The conditioner has a watery texture which allows it to easily slip through my strands. It is also always under $2.00.
Shakira P.
I love love this scent and conditioner. It's really moisturizing.... I will always use this and other conditioners from this line. It's very affordable too
Marie H.
Harrison, NY
Will V05 conditioner give me the same results as other expensive conditioners that I use?
Kali M.
Falcon, MO
I have been looking for a conditioner for a while and do not like the waxy feel of some. Is this that way?