Alberto VO5® Silky Experiences Moisturizing Conditioner Shea Cashmere uploaded by M A.

BY ALBERTO VO5

The 5 Essential Vitamins: Vitamin E, Vitamin H, Vitamin C, Vitamin B5, Vitamin B3. VO5 has a unique formula with 5 Essential Vitamins that will nourish, moisturize and hydrate hair leaving it looking and feeling thicker, fuller and simply beautiful. That's the secret of VO5!

• Long-Lasting Fragrance
  • With Shea Protein & Warm Vanilla
  • 5 Essential Vitamins for Healthy, Beautiful Hair
  • This Product Not Tested on Animals

Ingredients: Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearalkonium Chloride, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbic Acid, Biotin, Niacinamide, Cetrimonium Chloride, Glyceryl Stearate, Alcohol Denat., Polysorbate 20, Disodium Edta, Dmdm Hydantoin, Fragrance.

• I have been looking for a conditioner for a while and do ...1 Answers
  • Will V05 conditioner give me the same results as other ex...7 Answers
Alberto VO5® Silky Experiences Moisturizing Conditioner Shea Cashmere

Start your review of Alberto VO5® Silky Experiences Moisturizing Conditioner Shea Cashmere!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Fatim D.
Bronx, NY
Look in my bathroom and by the towels you'll see 7 bottles ( because my family loves how fresh and clean it smells / feels. ) its hydrating the packaging is sturdy will resist a couple of drops in the shower with no crack. Lol
Chrissy P.
Panama City, FL
I like the smell of this shampoo. It's a gentle yet abrasive enough to remove keratin build up from the more expensive shampoos.
Kevin J.
Clermont, FL
All the conditioner in this collection are super inexpensive, and I love to use as a leave-in conditioner. Leaves my hair moisturized, and weightless.
Dakota H.
Weatherford, TX
Supper cheap product. The smell
Doesn't last very long but it gets the job done. You can find it at any dollar store and I use this all the time. It goes a long way and last a long time. It's my favorite inexpensive shampoo
kathrine G.
Waiheke Island
This is my absolute favourite conditioner, it smells amazing! (Not exaggerating). Usually my hair would be frizzy using any other conditioner but using this one made my hair very smooth and silky! Definitely recommend!
asieh s.
Medley, FL
Never used any VO5 product that didn't have a nice scent. Nice slip when I detangle my hair and made my curls defined. Super cheap also
saint s.
I love this! Makes my hair soft and detangles easily after using. I keep a supply on hand at all times. And the price is fabulous.
Darlene B.
Cambridge, ON
1,975 reviews
I used this product on my dry damaged hair I shampooed then I applied this conditioner it left my hair feeling soft silky smooth and manageable
Ellie C.
This conditioner makes your hair really silky and soft but my favorite thing about it is it's amazing smell!
Emerald M.
Detroit, MI
This one and Strawberries and Cream should be a body spray smells sooooo good!!!!

Both are also very moisturizing.
Marie H.
Harrison, NY
Will V05 conditioner give me the same results as other expensive conditioners that I use?
Kali M.
Falcon, MO
I have been looking for a conditioner for a while and do not like the waxy feel of some. Is this that way?