Alberto VO5® Silky Experiences Moisturizing Conditioner Shea Cashmere uploaded by M A.

BY ALBERTO VO5

The 5 Essential Vitamins: Vitamin E, Vitamin H, Vitamin C, Vitamin B5, Vitamin B3. VO5 has a unique formula with 5 Essential Vitamins that will nourish, moisturize and hydrate hair leaving it looking and feeling thicker, fuller and simply beautiful. That's the secret of VO5!

• Long-Lasting Fragrance
  • With Shea Protein & Warm Vanilla
  • 5 Essential Vitamins for Healthy, Beautiful Hair
  • This Product Not Tested on Animals

Ingredients: Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearalkonium Chloride, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbic Acid, Biotin, Niacinamide, Cetrimonium Chloride, Glyceryl Stearate, Alcohol Denat., Polysorbate 20, Disodium Edta, Dmdm Hydantoin, Fragrance.

• I have been looking for a conditioner for a while and do ...1 Answers
  • Will V05 conditioner give me the same results as other ex...7 Answers
Alberto VO5® Silky Experiences Moisturizing Conditioner Shea Cashmere

Start your review of Alberto VO5® Silky Experiences Moisturizing Conditioner Shea Cashmere!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Darlene B.
Cambridge, ON
1,975 reviews
I used this product on my dry damaged hair I shampooed then I applied this conditioner it left my hair feeling soft silky smooth and manageable
Jesica D.
En mi opinión para el precio que tiene hace un gran trabajo y deja un rico olor sólo que mi cabello termina sintiéndose un poco reseco luego
Walquidia D.
Huele bastante bien, su textura es ligera y hace muucha espuma. Lo que no me gusta es que no deja el cabello con volúmen.
Ellie C.
This conditioner makes your hair really silky and soft but my favorite thing about it is it's amazing smell!
Cindy A.
Strathroy , ON
This product is great the shampoo is thick and creamy and really nourishes you hair all the way to the ends
Marie H.
Harrison, NY
Will V05 conditioner give me the same results as other expensive conditioners that I use?
Kali M.
Falcon, MO
I have been looking for a conditioner for a while and do not like the waxy feel of some. Is this that way?