Alberto VO5® Silky Experiences Moisturizing Conditioner Shea Cashmere uploaded by M A.

BY ALBERTO VO5

The 5 Essential Vitamins: Vitamin E, Vitamin H, Vitamin C, Vitamin B5, Vitamin B3. VO5 has a unique formula with 5 Essential Vitamins that will nourish, moisturize and hydrate hair leaving it looking and feeling thicker, fuller and simply beautiful. That's the secret of VO5!

• Long-Lasting Fragrance
  • With Shea Protein & Warm Vanilla
  • 5 Essential Vitamins for Healthy, Beautiful Hair
  • This Product Not Tested on Animals

Ingredients: Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearalkonium Chloride, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbic Acid, Biotin, Niacinamide, Cetrimonium Chloride, Glyceryl Stearate, Alcohol Denat., Polysorbate 20, Disodium Edta, Dmdm Hydantoin, Fragrance.

• I have been looking for a conditioner for a while and do ...1 Answers
  • Will V05 conditioner give me the same results as other ex...7 Answers
Elyse R.
Tucson, AZ
Moisturizes my hair to the fullest, smells good, and does not leave a residue on my hair.
Marisa B.
Visalia, CA
Smells very good , I use it right now !! Makes hair soft and makes it smell very good !
Alicia H.
My favorite conditioner that inexpensive smells great and gives my hair body and shine.
Heather M.
Coventry
Absolutely love using this product on my hair. It left my hair so silky and smooth.
VE-1280939 AGUSTIN S.
Doral, FL
This product has the 5 stars and deserves more, every time I use my hair looks super bright and Smooth. And the aroma is very divine. Girls I recommend a lot, plus it has an affordable price

Este producto tiene las 5 estrellas y merece más, cada vez que lo uso mi cabello luce super brillante y liso. Y el aroma es muy divino. Chicas se los recomiendo mucho, ademas que tiene un precio accesible
Maria W.
I use this in my daugther natural kinki-curly hair and it love it, it leave my daugther hair so clean with out haven't to worry about dryness, is not expensive at alla and you get amazing results.😍
Alana F.
Livingston , West Lothian
I only tend to buy this product when it’s on offer or I’m low on cash. It’s ok does the job I suppose not as good as other conditioners. It is safe to use on coloured hair. I’m overall satisfied but defo not a favourite.
kathrine G.
Waiheke Island
This is my absolute favourite conditioner, it smells amazing! (Not exaggerating). Usually my hair would be frizzy using any other conditioner but using this one made my hair very smooth and silky! Definitely recommend!
Verónica S.
I have been using the brand Vo5 for a while now. I mostly use the moisturizing line but I have specifically grown to be fond of this particular conditioning product. It smells like cocoa butter! Plus, after shampoo, this product entangles my hair pretty well when using it, plus it is easier to rake through when using your fingers(when the product is on the hair of course). It leaves my hair nourished and moisturized. I am not pretty fond of the shampoo since it contains a lot of sulfates so I am trying to find the perfect shampoo for my hair but I have found a conditioning product that my hair loves so much. Happy hair and scalp, Happy Girl!
Janaína F.
Bahia
1,490 reviews
Your week is about to be filled with shopping? If you're looking for find a store for a small therapy purchase (you don't need an excuse not to go. We seek by some shopping that are worth it. Go ahead, treat yourself, enjoy. And good purchases
Marie H.
Harrison, NY
Will V05 conditioner give me the same results as other expensive conditioners that I use?
Kali M.
Falcon, MO
I have been looking for a conditioner for a while and do not like the waxy feel of some. Is this that way?