Alberto VO5® Silky Experiences Moisturizing Conditioner Shea Cashmere uploaded by M A.

BY ALBERTO VO5

The 5 Essential Vitamins: Vitamin E, Vitamin H, Vitamin C, Vitamin B5, Vitamin B3. VO5 has a unique formula with 5 Essential Vitamins that will nourish, moisturize and hydrate hair leaving it looking and feeling thicker, fuller and simply beautiful. That's the secret of VO5!

• Long-Lasting Fragrance
  • With Shea Protein & Warm Vanilla
  • 5 Essential Vitamins for Healthy, Beautiful Hair
  • This Product Not Tested on Animals

Ingredients: Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearalkonium Chloride, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbic Acid, Biotin, Niacinamide, Cetrimonium Chloride, Glyceryl Stearate, Alcohol Denat., Polysorbate 20, Disodium Edta, Dmdm Hydantoin, Fragrance.

• I have been looking for a conditioner for a while and do ...1 Answers
  • Will V05 conditioner give me the same results as other ex...7 Answers
Alberto VO5® Silky Experiences Moisturizing Conditioner Shea Cashmere

Start your review of Alberto VO5® Silky Experiences Moisturizing Conditioner Shea Cashmere!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Stephanie J.
Hebo, Oregon
I definitely love this conditioner I use it everyday it makes my hair so silky and it's so good to use I love it!!
Ashley P.
Nancy, KY
Great product. it is super affordable and super effective. Works great on Combinagion hair. also on fine hair
Rachael b.
Kennewick, WA
Use this every time I take a shower!! Its the only kind i trust!!! Purchase alot!!! recommend!!!!!!!!!
Ana S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Smells great. Keeps hair silky and smooth. Easy to use wash and done. I use this every time l shower
Nadine R.
Leaves my hair feeling soft and great scent to my hair very inexpensive great price for this product.
Francis S.
I like the smell and the texture. Is a really goid product and very affordable. Totally recommended
monique m.
I love this product i use this product this product smells so good and make your hair really soft
Catharine H.
They're not expensive and smell good. Downside for me is it leaves my hair very dry and flaky.
starr s.
Akron, OH
The V05 moisturizing shampoo is so nice it makes my hair feel so soft and it smells so good.
M A.
By far my favorite conditioner! I use it just about every day for conditioner only washing.
Marie H.
Harrison, NY
Will V05 conditioner give me the same results as other expensive conditioners that I use?
Kali M.
Falcon, MO
I have been looking for a conditioner for a while and do not like the waxy feel of some. Is this that way?