Alberto VO5® Silky Experiences Moisturizing Conditioner Shea Cashmere uploaded by M A.

BY ALBERTO VO5

The 5 Essential Vitamins: Vitamin E, Vitamin H, Vitamin C, Vitamin B5, Vitamin B3. VO5 has a unique formula with 5 Essential Vitamins that will nourish, moisturize and hydrate hair leaving it looking and feeling thicker, fuller and simply beautiful. That's the secret of VO5!

• Long-Lasting Fragrance
  • With Shea Protein & Warm Vanilla
  • 5 Essential Vitamins for Healthy, Beautiful Hair
  • This Product Not Tested on Animals

Ingredients: Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearalkonium Chloride, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbic Acid, Biotin, Niacinamide, Cetrimonium Chloride, Glyceryl Stearate, Alcohol Denat., Polysorbate 20, Disodium Edta, Dmdm Hydantoin, Fragrance.

• I have been looking for a conditioner for a while and do ...1 Answers
  • Will V05 conditioner give me the same results as other ex...7 Answers
Alberto VO5® Silky Experiences Moisturizing Conditioner Shea Cashmere

Start your review of Alberto VO5® Silky Experiences Moisturizing Conditioner Shea Cashmere!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Daniele L.
Macon, GA
I love this conditioner as a cowash. It makes my hair very soft & easy to detangle. This is one of my favorite cowash conditioners.
Brionne C.
Annapolis, MD
This isn't a bad conditioner by any means. Other products work better with my type of hair, but it's super cheap and smells great.
Chrissy P.
Panama City, FL
I like the smell of this shampoo. It's a gentle yet abrasive enough to remove keratin build up from the more expensive shampoos.
Marjorie H.
Whittier, CA
I love VO5. It's very inexpensive. Works like the expensive stuff. Leaves my hair smelling nice and clean. I have no complaints
Cristal P.
Medina, NY
This conditioner is not for oily hair! Will not ever use or buy again. Getting this to rinse completely out was a nightmare!
Jessica A.
Sanford, ME
I generally hate VO5 products and this is no exception. I fpundits this to be fairly watered down and though to lather.
Maidelyn P.
As a natural of going on four years, and also still a student. It's hard for me to afford the more expensive products that are good for natural hair. This conditioner is affordable and easy to find at local walmarts in my area for around, 70 or 90 cents. I usually condition my hair once a week and I can say, that this conditioner along with the many other ones. Continuously keep my hair feeling fresh, fluffy and oh man the smell is lovely. I am in love with this conditioner and will continue to stock up on every kind.
Jessica N.
Saint Louis, MO
1,138 reviews
Reasonable price. Sold at many stores near me. Gets the job done. Maybe the smell doesn’t last as long as other brands
Rosalyn C.
Newark, NJ
Love love love love this stuff it never fails all ways soft smooth same results every time and it's very inexpensive
Emerald M.
Detroit, MI
This one and Strawberries and Cream should be a body spray smells sooooo good!!!!

Both are also very moisturizing.
Marie H.
Harrison, NY
Will V05 conditioner give me the same results as other expensive conditioners that I use?
Kali M.
Falcon, MO
I have been looking for a conditioner for a while and do not like the waxy feel of some. Is this that way?