Alberto VO5® Silky Experiences Moisturizing Conditioner Shea Cashmere uploaded by M A.

BY ALBERTO VO5

The 5 Essential Vitamins: Vitamin E, Vitamin H, Vitamin C, Vitamin B5, Vitamin B3. VO5 has a unique formula with 5 Essential Vitamins that will nourish, moisturize and hydrate hair leaving it looking and feeling thicker, fuller and simply beautiful. That's the secret of VO5!

• Long-Lasting Fragrance
  • With Shea Protein & Warm Vanilla
  • 5 Essential Vitamins for Healthy, Beautiful Hair
  • This Product Not Tested on Animals

Ingredients: Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearalkonium Chloride, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbic Acid, Biotin, Niacinamide, Cetrimonium Chloride, Glyceryl Stearate, Alcohol Denat., Polysorbate 20, Disodium Edta, Dmdm Hydantoin, Fragrance.

• I have been looking for a conditioner for a while and do ...1 Answers
  • Will V05 conditioner give me the same results as other ex...7 Answers
Alberto VO5® Silky Experiences Moisturizing Conditioner Shea Cashmere

Start your review of Alberto VO5® Silky Experiences Moisturizing Conditioner Shea Cashmere!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Kevin J.
Clermont, FL
All the conditioner in this collection are super inexpensive, and I love to use as a leave-in conditioner. Leaves my hair moisturized, and weightless.
Kayla H.
I used V05 when I was a Kid, but as I grew up I guess your hair changes and so does your hair product needs. It was great then, so I am sure it is now!
Charelle A.
Really love to use this conditioner because it simply has different vitamins, and I really can't forget the smell and texture when applying to my hair.
Annabel A.
Hemet , CA
I didn't like it, left my hair feeling greasy and dull. Just wasn't meant for me :( but it did smell good. My daughter kept saying how great smelled.
Anisa S.
Queens
Love how this makes your hair not only feel silky smooth but makes it smell great as well. Can't complain with a conditioner that does its job
Ashley H.
I've used this conditioner for years now and honestly it's stayed pretty much the same over the years.. it's not good, but not bad either..
Nicki S.
Stearns, KY
This is one of the cheapest conditoners you can buy but there's a lot of bang for your buck. No complaints here especially for the price.
asieh s.
Medley, FL
Never used any VO5 product that didn't have a nice scent. Nice slip when I detangle my hair and made my curls defined. Super cheap also
Holly s.
York, NE
I really like this product. It makes my hair feel super clean and shiny all day. It makes my hair easy to style and few smooth all day.
saint s.
I love this! Makes my hair soft and detangles easily after using. I keep a supply on hand at all times. And the price is fabulous.
Marie H.
Harrison, NY
Will V05 conditioner give me the same results as other expensive conditioners that I use?
Kali M.
Falcon, MO
I have been looking for a conditioner for a while and do not like the waxy feel of some. Is this that way?