Alberto VO5® Silky Experiences Moisturizing Conditioner Shea Cashmere uploaded by M A.

BY ALBERTO VO5

The 5 Essential Vitamins: Vitamin E, Vitamin H, Vitamin C, Vitamin B5, Vitamin B3. VO5 has a unique formula with 5 Essential Vitamins that will nourish, moisturize and hydrate hair leaving it looking and feeling thicker, fuller and simply beautiful. That's the secret of VO5!

• Long-Lasting Fragrance
  • With Shea Protein & Warm Vanilla
  • 5 Essential Vitamins for Healthy, Beautiful Hair
  • This Product Not Tested on Animals

Ingredients: Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearalkonium Chloride, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbic Acid, Biotin, Niacinamide, Cetrimonium Chloride, Glyceryl Stearate, Alcohol Denat., Polysorbate 20, Disodium Edta, Dmdm Hydantoin, Fragrance.

• I have been looking for a conditioner for a while and do ...1 Answers
  • Will V05 conditioner give me the same results as other ex...7 Answers
Nicole Y.
I love this stuff! It conditions my hair and scalp nicely. My fiancé has a horrible dry scalp and this helps him more than Head N Shoulders of Celsan Blue. I love that it is affordable and smells fantastic!
Autumn J.
Taylor, MI
Omg this smells wonderful!!!!! Like in the summer time I wear my natural hair alot. I usually do a wash and go and I use conditioner as a moisturizer. This is a container that I use and it smells soo heavenly omg! And it makes your hair feel soo soft and silky!
Tara g.
This conditioner is heavenly. It is great I like it very much. The packaging is nothing special but that isn't important. I use this product almost all of the time. I bought it at the dollar store and I would definitely buy it again time after time.
Keri J.
I use this conditioner to co wash my natural hair. It gives a great slip which makes it easy to detangle my curls. The conditioner has a watery texture which allows it to easily slip through my strands. It is also always under $2.00.
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
Love the smell and i like that the products don't cost a lot a little can go a long way and i love that it has shea for that extra moisturizing and shine to your hair.
Elizabeth E.
Riverton, IL
I really enjoyed using this conditioner. It made my hair feel really smooth. The only bad thing I really have to say about this product is that it only lasted maybe an hour!
debra z.
Grulla, TX
This conditioner works great and leaves your hair smelling great.. Also with other conditioners I loose a lot of hair with the v05 I don't loose that much hair.
Angie M.
Birmingham, AL
All i can say abput this product with all my heart i can say it smells delicious i wish it was candy ao i can eat it ahhahahahah
.. no but srioualy the smell.
Shakira P.
I love love this scent and conditioner. It's really moisturizing.... I will always use this and other conditioners from this line. It's very affordable too
Marisela S.
Long Is City, NY
I like this conditioner, but not for every day use, I do use it for for a beach or pool day, don't last long but my hair feels good for one or two hours.
Marie H.
Harrison, NY
Will V05 conditioner give me the same results as other expensive conditioners that I use?
Kali M.
Falcon, MO
I have been looking for a conditioner for a while and do not like the waxy feel of some. Is this that way?