Alberto VO5® Silky Experiences Moisturizing Conditioner Shea Cashmere uploaded by M A.

BY ALBERTO VO5

The 5 Essential Vitamins: Vitamin E, Vitamin H, Vitamin C, Vitamin B5, Vitamin B3. VO5 has a unique formula with 5 Essential Vitamins that will nourish, moisturize and hydrate hair leaving it looking and feeling thicker, fuller and simply beautiful. That's the secret of VO5!

• Long-Lasting Fragrance
  • With Shea Protein & Warm Vanilla
  • 5 Essential Vitamins for Healthy, Beautiful Hair
  • This Product Not Tested on Animals

Ingredients: Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearalkonium Chloride, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbic Acid, Biotin, Niacinamide, Cetrimonium Chloride, Glyceryl Stearate, Alcohol Denat., Polysorbate 20, Disodium Edta, Dmdm Hydantoin, Fragrance.

• I have been looking for a conditioner for a while and do ...1 Answers
  • Will V05 conditioner give me the same results as other ex...7 Answers
Alondra M.
Tampa, FL
V05 is great because its inexpensive, its CG friendly (which means it doesnt harm your natural hair) and it does a great job at conditioning your hair and leaving it soft and moisturized. If youre on a tight budget but you want to maintain your curls, this is the best way to go . It can be found at a lot of places, even dollar stores!
Fatim D.
Bronx, NY
Look in my bathroom and by the towels you'll see 7 bottles ( because my family loves how fresh and clean it smells / feels. ) its hydrating the packaging is sturdy will resist a couple of drops in the shower with no crack. Lol
Dakota H.
Weatherford, TX
Supper cheap product. The smell
Doesn't last very long but it gets the job done. You can find it at any dollar store and I use this all the time. It goes a long way and last a long time. It's my favorite inexpensive shampoo
Faith O.
Manteca, CA
For this price of this product I think it does a decent job of condition my hair. There are way better conditioners to use on your hair but for for the price of this I can't complain. My hair feels very soft and conditioned after using this product. This conditioner also makes my hair smell very nice which is surprising because I don't usually like the other VO5 conditioner scents. I do have to use a little bit of leave in conditioner and coconut oil after using this or else my hair will become dry later on in the day. Over all i feel like you get what you pay for. You cant really expect salon quality products with Dollar Tree prices in my opinion.
Zy G.
As a natural of going on four years, and also still a student. It's hard for me to afford the more expensive products that are good for natural hair. This conditioner is affordable and easy to find at local walmarts in my area for around, 70 or 90 cents. I usually condition my hair once a week and I can say, that this conditioner along with the many other ones. Continuously keep my hair feeling fresh, fluffy and oh man the smell is lovely. I am in love with this conditioner and will continue to stock up on every kind.
Krista T.
I love VO5 hair care products. Their conditioners do a great job moisturizing my hair leaving it soft and shiny. I use it every time I wash my hair with VO5 shampoo in the matching scent. The smell of this scent is the only thing that turns me off. Shea Cashmere smells odd to me. In my opinion they have much better scents to choose from. I have found this product for as little as 75 cents per bottle. A great price for a really decent product!
Lindsay W.
VO-5 is the #1 best on-a-budget line of products. The Shea Cashmere is my favorite scent of all the Alberto products because it's soft and lingers throughout the day. It leaves my hair with a little extra volume, shine and softness.
Theresa M.
This conditioner is very definitely something very affordable. It's not as effective in cleaning like other shampoos I've used. The scent doesn't last in your hair that long and yo be honest most of their shampoo and conditioners have a cheap scent. I will not be buying any shampoos or conditioners in this brand again
Katy L.
This is a inexpensive great product. It is affordable for anyone who does not have a lot of money to spend on hair care products. The only complaint I do have is after awhile i have to strip my hair, because you do start to get a build up, but I feel you get this with any product after extended use.
Andrea K.
Medina, OH
I do love the vo5 shampoo but I am not crazy about the conditioner. I like my conditioner heavy like herbal essences. I have a lot of hair so I need the heavy conditioner. This conditioner feels watered down to me. It's great for my daughter who had thin short hair. But just not for me. It smells amazing and if you like a light weight conditioner than this would be for you.
Marie H.
Harrison, NY
Will V05 conditioner give me the same results as other expensive conditioners that I use?
Kali M.
Falcon, MO
I have been looking for a conditioner for a while and do not like the waxy feel of some. Is this that way?