Zy G.
As a natural of going on four years, and also still a student. It's hard for me to afford the more expensive products that are good for natural hair. This conditioner is affordable and easy to find at local walmarts in my area for around, 70 or 90 cents. I usually condition my hair once a week and I can say, that this conditioner along with the many other ones. Continuously keep my hair feeling fresh, fluffy and oh man the smell is lovely. I am in love with this conditioner and will continue to stock up on every kind.