Faith O.
Manteca, CA
For this price of this product I think it does a decent job of condition my hair. There are way better conditioners to use on your hair but for for the price of this I can't complain. My hair feels very soft and conditioned after using this product. This conditioner also makes my hair smell very nice which is surprising because I don't usually like the other VO5 conditioner scents. I do have to use a little bit of leave in conditioner and coconut oil after using this or else my hair will become dry later on in the day. Over all i feel like you get what you pay for. You cant really expect salon quality products with Dollar Tree prices in my opinion.