Alberto VO5 Silky Experiences Moisturizing Conditioner Shea Cashmere uploaded by M A.

BY ALBERTO VO5

Alberto VO5® Silky Experiences® Moisturizing Conditioner Shea Cashmere.
Improved fragrance.
Shea cashmere with shea protein & warm vanilla.
Moisturizing conditioner.
5 Essential Vitamins™ for healthy, beautiful hair. see more...

• I have been looking for a conditioner for a while and do not like...1 Answers
  • Will V05 conditioner give me the same results as other expensive ...7 Answers
Andrea K.
Andrea K.
Medina, OH
I do love the vo5 shampoo but I am not crazy about the conditioner. I like my conditioner heavy like herbal essences. I have a lot of hair so I need the heavy conditioner. This conditioner feels watered down to me. It's great for my daughter who had thin short hair. But just not for me. It smells amazing and if you like a light weight conditioner than this would be for you.
Autumn J.
Autumn J.
Taylor, MI
Omg this smells wonderful!!!!! Like in the summer time I wear my natural hair alot. I usually do a wash and go and I use conditioner as a moisturizer. This is a container that I use and it smells soo heavenly omg! And it makes your hair feel soo soft and silky!
Tara g.
Tara g.
This conditioner is heavenly. It is great I like it very much. The packaging is nothing special but that isn't important. I use this product almost all of the time. I bought it at the dollar store and I would definitely buy it again time after time.
Keri J.
Keri J.
I use this conditioner to co wash my natural hair. It gives a great slip which makes it easy to detangle my curls. The conditioner has a watery texture which allows it to easily slip through my strands. It is also always under $2.00.
Ruth D.
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the smell and i like that the products don't cost a lot a little can go a long way and i love that it has shea for that extra moisturizing and shine to your hair.
Angie M.
Angie M.
Birmingham, AL
All i can say abput this product with all my heart i can say it smells delicious i wish it was candy ao i can eat it ahhahahahah
.. no but srioualy the smell.
Charelle A.
Charelle A.
Really love to use this conditioner because it simply has different vitamins, and I really can't forget the smell and texture when applying to my hair.
Annabel A.
Annabel A.
San Jacinto, CA
I didn't like it, left my hair feeling greasy and dull. Just wasn't meant for me :( but it did smell good. My daughter kept saying how great smelled.
Anisa S.
Anisa S.
Queens
Love how this makes your hair not only feel silky smooth but makes it smell great as well. Can't complain with a conditioner that does its job
Marjorie H.
Marjorie H.
Whittier, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love VO5. It's very inexpensive. Works like the expensive stuff. Leaves my hair smelling nice and clean. I have no complaints
Marie H.
Marie H.
Harrison, NY
Will V05 conditioner give me the same results as other expensive conditioners that I use?
Kali M.
Kali M.
Stoutland, MO
I have been looking for a conditioner for a while and do not like the waxy feel of some. Is this that way?