Alberto VO5 Silky Experiences Moisturizing Conditioner Shea Cashmere uploaded by M A.

BY ALBERTO VO5

Alberto VO5® Silky Experiences® Moisturizing Conditioner Shea Cashmere.
Improved fragrance.
Shea cashmere with shea protein & warm vanilla.
Moisturizing conditioner.
5 Essential Vitamins™ for healthy, beautiful hair. see more...

• I have been looking for a conditioner for a while and do not like...1 Answers
  • Will V05 conditioner give me the same results as other expensive ...7 Answers
Faith O.
Manteca, CA
For this price of this product I think it does a decent job of condition my hair. There are way better conditioners to use on your hair but for for the price of this I can't complain. My hair feels very soft and conditioned after using this product. This conditioner also makes my hair smell very nice which is surprising because I don't usually like the other VO5 conditioner scents. I do have to use a little bit of leave in conditioner and coconut oil after using this or else my hair will become dry later on in the day. Over all i feel like you get what you pay for. You cant really expect salon quality products with Dollar Tree prices in my opinion.
Zy G.
As a natural of going on four years, and also still a student. It's hard for me to afford the more expensive products that are good for natural hair. This conditioner is affordable and easy to find at local walmarts in my area for around, 70 or 90 cents. I usually condition my hair once a week and I can say, that this conditioner along with the many other ones. Continuously keep my hair feeling fresh, fluffy and oh man the smell is lovely. I am in love with this conditioner and will continue to stock up on every kind.
Krista T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love VO5 hair care products. Their conditioners do a great job moisturizing my hair leaving it soft and shiny. I use it every time I wash my hair with VO5 shampoo in the matching scent. The smell of this scent is the only thing that turns me off. Shea Cashmere smells odd to me. In my opinion they have much better scents to choose from. I have found this product for as little as 75 cents per bottle. A great price for a really decent product!
Lindsay W.
VO-5 is the #1 best on-a-budget line of products. The Shea Cashmere is my favorite scent of all the Alberto products because it's soft and lingers throughout the day. It leaves my hair with a little extra volume, shine and softness.
Katy L.
This is a inexpensive great product. It is affordable for anyone who does not have a lot of money to spend on hair care products. The only complaint I do have is after awhile i have to strip my hair, because you do start to get a build up, but I feel you get this with any product after extended use.
Andrea K.
Medina, OH
I do love the vo5 shampoo but I am not crazy about the conditioner. I like my conditioner heavy like herbal essences. I have a lot of hair so I need the heavy conditioner. This conditioner feels watered down to me. It's great for my daughter who had thin short hair. But just not for me. It smells amazing and if you like a light weight conditioner than this would be for you.
Nicole Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this stuff! It conditions my hair and scalp nicely. My fiancé has a horrible dry scalp and this helps him more than Head N Shoulders of Celsan Blue. I love that it is affordable and smells fantastic!
Autumn J.
Taylor, MI
Omg this smells wonderful!!!!! Like in the summer time I wear my natural hair alot. I usually do a wash and go and I use conditioner as a moisturizer. This is a container that I use and it smells soo heavenly omg! And it makes your hair feel soo soft and silky!
Tara g.
This conditioner is heavenly. It is great I like it very much. The packaging is nothing special but that isn't important. I use this product almost all of the time. I bought it at the dollar store and I would definitely buy it again time after time.
Keri J.
I use this conditioner to co wash my natural hair. It gives a great slip which makes it easy to detangle my curls. The conditioner has a watery texture which allows it to easily slip through my strands. It is also always under $2.00.
Marie H.
Harrison, NY
Will V05 conditioner give me the same results as other expensive conditioners that I use?
Kali M.
Stoutland, MO
I have been looking for a conditioner for a while and do not like the waxy feel of some. Is this that way?