Alberto VO5® Silky Experiences Moisturizing Conditioner Champagne Kiss uploaded by claudia v.

BY ALBERTO VO5

Experience the health And vitality Of silk protein enriched formula for beautiful hair. Sensual indulgence with silk protein for silky soft hair. Conditions And revitalizes leaving hair soft And manageable. *When using v05 shampoo & conditioner vs. V05 shampoo alone. This product is not tested on ANIMALS.

• Rich formula 2X stronger HAIR.*
  • MOISTURIZING. With silk protein.

Water (Aqua, Eau), Cetyl Alcohol, Stearalkonium Chloride, Cetrimonium Chloride, Fragrance (Parfum), Glyceryl Stearate, DMDM Hydantoin, Disodium EDTA, Limonene, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Amyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Benzyl Benzoate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Red 33 (Ci 17200), Yellow 10 (Ci 47005), Polysorbate 20, Hydrolyzed Silk, Stearyl Alcohol, Steareth-21, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Ascorbic Acid, Niacinamide, Biotin.

Alex M.
Brick, NJ
This was always a product you could find in my house when I was growing up. Definitely one of the least expensive options you’ll find in here care at the store. I always felt like this Brand of conditioner was too watery for my hair, and I needed something thicker. If your hair is on the thinner side and if you’re on a budget this is not a bad option.
Carrie Beth H.
Fayetteville, GA
While this is great if you have thin hairnir are in a pinch, I would not recommend it at all. The smell it good and it kind of works but it is the most watery conditioner I've ever used and it's so hard to cover your hair without using half the bottle.
Alyssa T.
Nashville, TN
Great product! I love the whole Vo5 line. Great scents and I think the product is amazing! It always makes my hair super shiny and soft, sometimes more so than the expensive brands! This has become my go to product.
La-Toya F.
Fayetteville, GA
I love this product! If you don’t want to spend a ton of money but you still want a great product, this is the product for you! It leaves my hair very hydrated and moisturized.
Daniella N.
Sunrise , FL
I use this conditioner as a deep conditioner with other natural stuff, my hair comes back to life after using vo5 an you can’t beat the price will continue to purchase
alyssa S.
So I love the smell it smells super sweet and the smell stays in your hair long after you rinse it out so that is the only thing I like about it.. other then that it totally sucks I can't brush my hair out after using it I get lots of tangles and knots I have to use a bunch of leave in conditioner..
Daphne B.
It's pretty efficient for deep conditioning. It hydrates my hair very well. For the price I would say you do get what you pay for. It smells very good as well.
Jasmin S.
S Ozone Park, NY
Great price and really easy to find. It smells pretty and actually doesn't make my hair feel greasy, however it also doesn't contribute anything major.
Cathy R.
Cleveland, TN
Its a cheap get me by conditioner. I have bought many times when my wallet was low. I used a lot and let it sit a good long time. Oh those broke times.
Karlee A.
Tucson, AZ
These smell good, are super cheap but they don’t do a whole lot for my hair. It usually feels dry and frizzy after unless I use an insane amount.