BY ALBERTO VO5 #22 in Anti-Frizz Treatments

Staten Island
Great product but hard to find lately.
Hopefullly I will find a place where I can purchase it.
Now is the time for all good men to come to the aid of their country.
The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dogs back.
Emily K.
I have hair that I would consider "confused" My natural hair type is spiral curls but after years and years of blowdrying and flatironing my hair is now very damaged. It's not permanently half straight, 1/4 wavy and 1/4 frizzy. Alberto VO5 Sheer Hairdressing Anti-Frizz is a life saver! It leaves my hair soft and very smooth. All my frizz is under control when using this product. And it smells great! I would recommend this product to anyone else who experiences "confused" hair!
Charlene N.
Edinboro, PA
This Alberto VO5 hairdressing was very nice. It didn't feel oily, it made my hair very manageable. And the fragrance was not real strong, but smelled good. I liked it because it made the frizz leave my hair even while we were having humidity. I also liked the price, very reasonable and it was convenient being in the four packs of already measured to 4-ounces, so you did not have to guess how much to use. Loved it!!!
Eva O.
Aurora, IL
Yes, Yes and Yes! VO5 hairdressing products were the first ones I ever used to try to help control frizz and this product works very well. I like to use it when I know that I am going to be out and about in crazy weather because it has proven to resist most of the environmenal elements like wind and heat.
Margaret C.
Bronx, NY
Good product. Made my hair shiny and non frizzy. I was surprised because most products leave my hair dry but this one kept the moisture in and hair looked good even in damp weather. The price is good too. I would definitely recommend this if you have dry brittle hair.
Beth G.
Bowling Green, VA
I am fairly neutral on this product. I wish that I liked it more. It was very easy to use and the price was right. But it did not get the results that I had hoped for, My hair was still huge and still required that I use other styling products to tame the frizz.
EDIN M.
Utica, NY
I just love.....love.....love this product. I have always had "thin and straight baby fine hair" that is hard to manage. I get much more control with just a small dab of VO5 Sheer Hairdressing......AND......tons of compliments with how shiny, healthy and radiant my hair looks at 63 years young.
lanell y.
Hudson, FL
Great product and easy to use. I use this on my daughters hair which with the humidity down here makes it really frizzy. This product helped to keep her hair under control. She is a natural red head with the kinky curls. This product worked better than expected
Bri D.
Danville, IN
Overall i didn't really like this product. It isn't the worst hair product ive tried but it most certainly isn't the best. It left my hair feeling quite oily and it did not provide the "shine" that it promised me. I would not recommend this product to you or to a friend.
laura m.
Deltona, FL
This product is amazing especially for fly away. It smells fresh and doesn't leave a "pasty" look on your hair. It will leave your hair smelling and looking great
Can I buy this here?