BeautyHair Styling ProductsAlberto VO5
Alberto VO5 Sheer Hairdressing, Anti-Frizz

Alberto VO5® Sheer Hairdressing, Anti-Frizz

by Alberto VO5

Are u using this product??
Can I buy this here?
Can I buy this here?
Start your review of Alberto VO5® Sheer Hairdressing, Anti-Frizz!
laura M.
Deltona, FL
This product is amazing especially for fly away. It smells fresh and doesn't leave a "pasty" look on your hair. It will leave your hair smelling and looking great
lanell Y.
columbus, OH
Great product and easy to use. I use this on my daughters hair which with the humidity down here makes it really frizzy. This product helped to keep her hair under control. She is a natural red head with the kinky curls. This product worked better than expected
Bri D.
Danville, IN
Overall i didn't really like this product. It isn't the worst hair product ive tried but it most certainly isn't the best. It left my hair feeling quite oily and it did not provide the "shine" that it promised me. I would not recommend this product to you or to a friend.
member-ab3c48a53
Fez o meu cabelo crespo brilhante . Fiquei surpreso porque a maioria dos produtos de deixar o meu cabelo seco, mas este manteve a umidade
Eva O.
Aurora, IL
Yes, Yes and Yes! VO5 hairdressing products were the first ones I ever used to try to help control frizz and this product works very well. I like to use it when I know that I am going to be out and about in crazy weather because it has proven to resist most of the environmenal elements like wind and heat.
Tanya H.
Madawaska, ME
With having wavy and slightly unruly curls...it is important to have a product that controls the frizzies. This one definitely performs.
Whitney G.
Somerset, KY
Doesn't help my hair at all. The humidity paired with my wavy hair(some really curly hair and some straight but its thick so it ends up being wavy) doesn't help tame the frizz.
Beth G.
Bowling Green, VA
I am fairly neutral on this product. I wish that I liked it more. It was very easy to use and the price was right. But it did not get the results that I had hoped for, My hair was still huge and still required that I use other styling products to tame the frizz.
Margaret C.
Bronx, NY
Good product. Made my hair shiny and non frizzy. I was surprised because most products leave my hair dry but this one kept the moisture in and hair looked good even in damp weather. The price is good too. I would definitely recommend this if you have dry brittle hair.
winter D.
Wichita Falls, TX
Great for natural hair because we all know how tough that can get in bad weather.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Eng L.