BY ALBERTO VO5

All-In-One Hair Miracle Smoother styling and manageability for all hair types 5 Essential Vitamins 11 Revitalizing Oils It s simple to get salon quality hair that is really manageable and silky to the touch. This all-in-one styling miracle is your secret weapon to easily style your hair and put your best look forward! Protective conditioners saturate hair with moisture and a vitamin-enriched formula helps protect hair from heat and strengthens hair against split ends and breakage. You ll be simply stunned by the results.

Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cyclomethicone, Propylene Glycol, Quatemium-75, Silk Amino Acids, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Polysorbate 20, Ascorbic Acid, Panthenol, Tocopherol Acetate, Biotin, Niacinamide, Hydrolyzed Quinoa, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Pikea Robusta (Red Algae) Extract, Honey, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Actinidia Chinensis (Kiwi) Fruit Extract, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Fruit Extract, Brassica Oleracea Italica (Broccoli) Seed Extract, Fragrance (Parfum), Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

dunia a.
Brooklyn, NY
This stuff is really good. I bought it to help detangle my girl's hair and it works really well. but if your hair is wet it leaves a foam. The price is very good about 3-4 dollars for a 8oz bottle. But its hard to find at times i bought it from Stop and Shop
Ashley W.
POTTSTOWN, PA
This VO5 leave in conditioner is my absolute favorite! I have had this product for quite awhile and am just now coming around to using it again, so glad I did! If you are looking for a great, inexpensive leave in conditioner give this a try!
LaWanda B.
Pecks Mill, WV
I love this leave in conditioner. It makes my hair look so healthy and leaves my hair smelling great. It also makes it feel super soft and makes it look great. I love it!!
Melissa F.
White Hall, Ar
Where have you been all my life! This is truly a All-In-One Miracle. Leaves my hair soft and frizz free and does not weigh it down. My hair does not look oily by mid-afternoon.
Karolina A.
Nashville, TN
This is a very good quality hair product, especially for the price. Stops the frizz, makes the hair looks healthier almost instantly. I just love Alberto VO5 products!
Jelo D.
Everett, WA
I like this leave in conditioner because it makes my hair shiny and tangles free. The only thing about this is that after a couple of months having it, the smell changes.
shin l.
This is a great leave in conditioner. Especially for the price. It leave my hair extra soft and de-tangle my hair. I really recommend this.
Farah R.
Bronx, NY
I absolutely love this product. I love how soft my hair feels and how it helps keep my hair from being frizzy.
Jaylean C.
Bronx
It’s smells very good but my curls weren’t soft and it made my hair look like it had a bunch of heat damage
Cali S.
Weirton, WV
This left my hair feeling like silk. It's crazy how cheap it is. I love that vo5 doesn't test on animals.