BY ALBERTO VO5

VO5® Salon Series™ professional shampoos and conditioners are vita-rich with a unique blend of 11 lightweight, 100% natural vitamin oils and 5 essential vitamins to fortify and moisturize hair for salon beautiful results from roots to ends™. VO5® Salon Series™ smooth + sleek with a unique smoothing complex, helps frizzy, unruly hair become miraculously manageable and flawlessly smooth from roots to ends™. This product not tested on animals. Recyclable where facilities exist. www.vo5haircare.com.

• VO5 Salon Series Conditioner Smooth Plus Sleek.
  • 5 essential vitamins: E, C, H, B5 & B3.
  • 11 revitalizing oils.
  • Flawless frizz control.
  • From roots to ends.
  • Salon beautiful.
  • VO5 Salon Series professional shampoos and conditioners are vita-rich with a unique blend of 11 lightweight, 100% natural vitamin oils and 5 essential vitamins to fortify and moisturize hair for salon beautiful results from roots to ends.
  • VO5 Salon Series smooth + sleek with a unique smoothing complex, helps frizzy, unruly hair become miraculously manageable and flawlessly smooth from roots to ends.
  • This product not tested on animals.
  • Recyclable where facilities exist.

Water (Aqua), Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Ceteareth-20, Fragrance, Amondimethicone, Dimethicone, Dimethiconol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Polysorbate 20, Ascorbic Acid, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Biotin, Niacinamide, Hydrolyzed Quinoa, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Pikea Robusta (Red Algae) Extract, Mel (Honey), Calendula Offcinalis Flower Extract, Carica Papaya Fruit Extract, Acetinidia Chinensis (Kiwi) Fruit Extract, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Fruit Extract, Brassica Oleracoa Italica (Broccoli) Seed Extract, Citric Acid, Panthenol Ethyl Ether, Phenoxyethanol, Benzoic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glycereth-2 Cocoate, Sodium Hydroxide, Tetrasodium Edta.

Cassie C.
Port St Lucie, FL
Not my favorite salon shampoo I use daily but when I run out this shampoo is a nice back up that doesn't leave my hair feeling gross
Stacy a.
Rome, NY
Thank you for the Christmas card Helen to get a few hours of sleep lastnight and I don't see a coupon code in my email is i
Katherine M.
North Conway, NH
A shampoo that actually does what they advertise! After using it for only a few weeks my hair was finally sleek and shiny!
Shanna H.
This shampoo cleans my hair well, but often leaves it feeling considerably ore dried out than when I use other shampoos.
Jamie B.
Pittsburgh, PA
This shampoo is a good find for such a cheap price. It smelled good and worked well as a smoothing serum
Nicole S.
I haven't used this on my hair but my husband has and it smells great and leaves his hair soft and shiny
Kerry  B.
Warren, MI
Excellent product I would recommend to anyone looking for a refreshing crisp clean wash.
Kerry A.
This product is clarifying and not too heavy but leaves the hair silky and manageable
Cindy R.
I love this its so good and made ny hair so smooth and shiny definitely recommend
Carly T.
My hair can seem corse after it’s been dyed over time but I use this shampoo for a length of time and my hair is instantly softer and not as rough feeling. It’s left my hair feeling healthy and looking shiny. I would buy again!