BY ALBERTO VO5

VO5® Salon Series™ professional shampoos and conditioners are vita-rich with a unique blend of 11 lightweight, 100% natural vitamin oils and 5 essential vitamins to fortify and moisturize hair for salon beautiful results from roots to ends™. VO5® Salon Series™ smooth + sleek with a unique smoothing complex, helps frizzy, unruly hair become miraculously manageable and flawlessly smooth from roots to ends™. This product not tested on animals. Recyclable where facilities exist. www.vo5haircare.com.

• VO5 Salon Series Conditioner Smooth Plus Sleek.
  • 5 essential vitamins: E, C, H, B5 & B3.
  • 11 revitalizing oils.
  • Flawless frizz control.
  • From roots to ends.
  • Salon beautiful.
  • VO5 Salon Series professional shampoos and conditioners are vita-rich with a unique blend of 11 lightweight, 100% natural vitamin oils and 5 essential vitamins to fortify and moisturize hair for salon beautiful results from roots to ends.
  • VO5 Salon Series smooth + sleek with a unique smoothing complex, helps frizzy, unruly hair become miraculously manageable and flawlessly smooth from roots to ends.
  • This product not tested on animals.
  • Recyclable where facilities exist.

Water (Aqua), Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Ceteareth-20, Fragrance, Amondimethicone, Dimethicone, Dimethiconol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Polysorbate 20, Ascorbic Acid, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Biotin, Niacinamide, Hydrolyzed Quinoa, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Pikea Robusta (Red Algae) Extract, Mel (Honey), Calendula Offcinalis Flower Extract, Carica Papaya Fruit Extract, Acetinidia Chinensis (Kiwi) Fruit Extract, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Fruit Extract, Brassica Oleracoa Italica (Broccoli) Seed Extract, Citric Acid, Panthenol Ethyl Ether, Phenoxyethanol, Benzoic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glycereth-2 Cocoate, Sodium Hydroxide, Tetrasodium Edta.

Goth G.
Cheap shampoo makes my heart go pitter patter.  I'll spend more on a good conditioner, if needed, and even more on a good product that reduces frizz without turning my hair into a helmet.  Shampoo, though?  Lather up well, remove all product from the day before, and rinse out clean.  Job done.  Any VO5 variety I've tried does the trick.
Shirley M.
NEW YORK, NY
After rinsing out the Hot oil therapy, I used the Alberto VO5 Smooth + Sleek Shampoo. From the moment you start to lather, you can really feel a difference from other hair shampoos. I felt the clean, smooth, & moisturizing feeling from ROOTS to ENDS that I don't usually get with other shampoos. The best part? No Repeat needed! You can use the Shampoo 3-7 times a week.
Stephanie  D.
Tampa, FL
This shampoo treats my hair so good words can't explain I have platinum blonde hair and this shampoo makes my blonde stick out so beautifully the only bad thing is that I haven't see it at my local Walmart much but it's literally like heaven in a bottle I absolutely gives this a A ++++++!!!!!!
Desiree R.
Newport, KY
I got this item because i had a coupon and thought what the heck. and I can say that it compares really well with the top notch brands. for me who has fair hair i didn't need conditioner but the shampoo did what it said it was going to do. and eliminated also of frizz
hiba w.
Newark, DE
I have super thick, curly hair and this shampoo doesn't dry it out at all. I only shampoo once a week but when I do it leaves my hair soft and manageable. It also smells fab
Liana G.
Mooresville, IN
I had a coupon for this shampoo and conditioner so I decided to try it. I have thick, dry, course textured hair and this product made it worse. I didn't like this product at all. It made my hair more dry and course feeling.
Jennifer Y.
Long Is City, NY
I'm pretty fickle with shampoo/conditioner but I did like this. It's super affordable, smells good, and leaves your hair soft and relatively smooth. It's a good shampoo if you're on a budget as well.
kaila w.
Westerville, OH
Normally I dislike v05 products but I love this product. It makes my hair extra smooth and so easy to straighten. This is currently what I am using and love it!
Jennifer M.
Lancaster, Ohio
I am actually very impressed I used to dog vo5 for being the worst shampoo conditioner line ever bit this has changed my view completely I love it!
Jennifer F.
Bronx, NY
LEAVES HAIR SHINEY AND SMELLING GREAT! DEFINITELY A MUST BUY. I USE THIS PRODUCT BEFORE AND WAS AMAZED ABOUT HOW IT LEFT MY HAIR EVEN WET.