Alberto VO5® Salon Series Shampoo Color Shield Plus Radiance uploaded by Ruth B.

BY ALBERTO VO5

Enhance your hair's radiance with Alberto VO5 Shampoo. It features a protective formula that locks in color and shine. A UV blocker ensures color protection to resist fading when you go out in the sun. This color shield shampoo protects your dye job so you can go outside looking fantastic. These professional shampoos and conditioners are vita-rich with a unique blend of 11 lightweight, 100-percent natural vitamin oils and five essential vitamins to fortify and moisturize hair for salon beautiful results from roots to ends. It is simple and easy to apply. Just lather it into your hair and then rinse it out. For best results use this product every day when you shower. Combine it with your favorite conditioner for even more manageable hair (conditioner sold separately).

Alberto VO5 Salon Series Color Shield + Radiance Shampoo:

• 5 essential vitamins: E, C, H, B5 and B3
  • 11 revitalizing oils
  • Vibrant, healthy color from roots to ends
  • Product not tested on animals
  • 14.2 fl oz of radiance shampoo per bottle
  • Fortifies and moisturizes hair for salon beautiful results

Water (Aqua), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Polyquaternium-7, Dimethiconol, Cyclpentasiloxane, Polyquatemium-10, Sodium Benzoate, Panthenol Ethyl Ether, Tetrasodium EDTA, Polyquaternium-55, Polysorbate 20, Ascorbic Acid, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Biotin, Niacinamide, Laureth-4, Hydrolyzed Quinoa, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Pikea Robusta (Red Algae) Extract, Mel (Honey), Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Carica Papaya Fruit Extract, Actinidia Chinensis (Kiwi) Fruit Extract, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Fruit Extract, Brassica Oleracea Italica (Broccoli) Seed Extract, Fragrance, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Xylene Sulfate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide, Citric Acid, Benzophenone-4.

Vickie L.
Lewisburg, TN
I've stopped coloring my hair, but when I did still color it, I used VO5 Salon Series Shampoo Color Shield Plus Radiance quite often. It left my hair feeling clean, as I'd expect from any shampoo, but I really can't say that it increased the color or shine any more than other shampoos. Don't get me wrong, it's a decent shampoo at a really good price, it just didn't offer anything I couldn't find with other products in the same category.
Mindy S.
Poughkeepsie
I really like this shampoo. It's affordable and it makes my hair soft and smooth. I use this product around twice a week. The packageing is nice and sleek. I bought this product on sale at Family Dollar. I am very satisfied with this product, and I will definitely repurchase.
Kimberly F.
Russellville, AL
Ive used this and was very pleased how my hair felt. It doesn't make my hair oily like a lot of other brand ive tried. It really is a good buy and cheap if you're on a budget..
julie p.
New haven Ct
Salon v05 makes my hair feel amazing, fresh and clean! It also smells good and doesn't leave a build up. I recommend it. It's perfect for color treated hair!
Kenia M.
Silver Spring, MD
It's great I love it and the fact that it is inexpensive is great. I love the the scent that it and my hair smells all day long. I bought it at Walmart.
Brandy R.
Winston Salem, NC
Love this kind smells and does so good love how it doesn't make your hair Oily and keeps the oil away and makes it easy to style good
Mela R.
I love this product. Specially after dying my hair. It left it with volume and the color didn't bleed as much as with other shampoos
Phyllis W.
This shampoo keeps my hair color in longer. It also helps from my ends splitting real bad. I love it and recommend it to everybody.
Cheymie V.
Elmont, NY
Very good when you run out of your favorite shampoo you can use this one its a great alternative at least that’s what I use it for
emmy E.
My hair ends up feeling so soft and shiny every time I use it and the scent is a huge plus!! I love shampoos that smell amazing