Alberto VO5® Salon Series Perfect Hold Styling Hairspray uploaded by Matilde V.

BY ALBERTO VO5

VO5 Salon Series™ Perfect Hold Aerosol Hairspray is infused with 5 essential vitamins to help fortify your hair for a healthy shine that perfectly finishes any style. All day control for a perfectly finished style.Experience salon-quality hold and long-lasting control without stiffness or stickiness. Indulge daily without flaking or residue buildup.

Alberto VO5® Salon Series™ Perfect Hold Styling Hairspray 9 oz. Aerosol Can

• Alberto VO5 Salon Series Perfect Hold Styling Hairspray.
  • Infused with 5 essential vitamins C, E, H, B5, B3.
  • All day control for a perfectly finished style.
  • VO5 Salon Series™ perfect hold aerosol hairspray is infused with 5 essential vitamins to help fortify your hair for a healthy shine that perfectly finishes any style.
  • Experience salon-quality hold and long-lasting control without stiffness or stickiness.
  • Indulge daily without flaking or residue buildup.
  • This product not tested on animals.
  • Steel.
  • Recyclable where facilities exist.

Alcohol Denat., Hydrofluorocarbon 152A, Octylacrylamide/Acrylates/Butylaminoethyl Methacrylate Copolymer, VA/Crotonates/Vinyl Neodecanoate Copolymer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Dimethyl Stearamine, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Ascorbic Acid, Niacinamide, Biotin, Water, Polysorbate 20, Fragrance.

Kelsey M.
I LOVE THIS HAIRSPRAY!!!!! My hair is poker straight and hard to keep a curl or style in long enough to make it to work or an event. I snatched this gem up in a clearance cart at my local store to test it out and was pleasantly surprised and grateful. Oh how stubborn my hair can be! Due to its resistant personality I've tried almost every hairspray on the market and have several for different styles. This has now replaced my fancy expensive brand I used to use for curls that wouldn't fall until half way through my shift. My curls are now bouncy with no residue and they even look good the next morning!! Best part!? No need for leave in or heavy conditioner to get the crusty birds nest sprays cause because I can comb my fingers through every lock without them catching!
Matilde V.
Mission, TX
I love this product because it doesn't leave my hair super hard and crunchy while still giving me maximum hold! It smells good and it's long lasting! Great stuff to say about this product! I definitely recommend!
Lauren T.
E Longmeadow, MA
I love this hair spray. It's cost effective, often has great coupons that can be used to purchase for next to nothing. And it hold curls with out making my hair feel like it's plastered or being weighed down. Leaves a natural feel to my hair after use which I love. And it doesn't have an over powering smell.
Jenn S.
Greensboro, NC
Honestly this is the best hairspray I have ever used (and I'm a cheerleading so I use A LOT.) It holds SO long and so well, and doesn't make your hair all crunchy and gross if you use a lot! And it's inexpensive. Been my favorite brand for over 2 years now!
Shannon S.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
This product does, just that, perfect hold. If you tend to lean towards items that don't break the bank, this product line is for you. My hair style stayed in place a full day with this hair spray. The smell is pleasant. It does not build up nor flake on my thick hair. Another continuous purchase in my home, when needed.
Julia H.
Quakertown, PA
Works great, super inexpensive, and don't leave hair crunchy. Use it when I want to hold that extra wave in my hair just scrunch with water and to hold I use this!
Alicea T.
Montreal, WI
Perfectly affordable hairspray. Why spend money on big names when you get decent quality for a lower price. Only complaint is that it can leave hair a little crunchy
vielka m.
Staten Island , NY
Me gusta porque no se pega y no me pone el pelo duro aparte muy económico y lo encuentro en cualquier tienda lo recomiendo al 100%
Kenia M.
Silver Spring, MD
I love this hair spray! It holds for a long time and it doesn't make your hair so flaky like other ones and it smells really good
Diane L.
I like the hair spray. It doesn't make your hair oily only so very soft to the touch
But again I use a lot of others so soft