BY ALBERTO VO5

New Restores Damaged Hair with Vitamin E and Panthenol Experience the health and vitality of our exclusive blend of vitamins for beautiful, healthy-looking hair*. Strengthening formula with vitamin E and panthenol repairs intensely damaged hair. Provides repairing benefits to hair damaged from blow drying and thermal styling up to 446° F. Protects hair from breakage, leaving it vibrant and manageable. This product not tested on animals   *When using VO5 shampoo & conditioner together.  ; see more...

Alberto VO5 Repair & Protect Strengthing Conditioner
What can I say about this conditioner? It does what a conditioner is suppose to do. I mainly use this as a cheap conditioner wash or as a cheap conditioner when I don't have my own favorite conditioner. I keep it in stock for those just in case situations. The best part is I can find it at the Dollar Store for a buck. You can't beat that price. It detangles my hair very well and my hair feels moisturized afterward. They have some great scents too. VO5 is a very functional and handy brand.
Jessica N.
Jessica N.
Norfolk , Va
THIS CONDITIONER IS SOOOOOO CHEAP! Yet super effective! I love the different scentsthey have because it leaves my hair smelling amazing, you can find this at the dollar stor or Walmart for just a dollar! You can beat that ! And being natural I use a lot of conditioner so I need one that doesn't break my pockets and this is IT
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Midwest City, OK
You can't go wrong with most of the VO5 products - I've tried many of their different shampoos and conditioners. I generally wash & condition daily, and it doesn't dry my hair. This particular product seems to give my hair a little more bounce and keeps it silky soft. I'd recommend any of the VO5 hair products.
Erin B.
Erin B.
Norwalk, CT
While it does as advertised, it takes more than a couple washes to really see much of a difference. I did enjoy the way my hair felt and looked after using the repair & protect, and it smells great to me. I would recommend this product to anyone with thicker hair because I believe you may have better results.
Amy B.
Amy B.
Enterprise, OR
This is the product I have known the longest now to be one that repairs from damages and protects to most, every time I have used this on my hair it always made it more soft, shiny, healthy, and even with more body too
amaris r.
amaris r.
Staten Island , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this conditioner it leaves my hair super soft and it smells amazing I use it all the time when I wash my hair and I don't plan on stopping.
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
It is a good product the value is excellent I use it for a long time and has always been my spoiled by the value and quality of the product.
Veronica D.
Veronica D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Did not like this product, leaves my hair to flat and oily. I only use it when I'm dead broke my husband uses it as body wash.
Emily R.
Emily R.
Dover, PA
I love VO5 products, their shampoos and conditioners work well and the scents are absolutely magnificent
Amber H.
Amber H.
Powder Springs, GA
This conditioner leaves your hair strong, silky, and soft. a little goes a long way with this