BY ALBERTO VO5

New Restores Damaged Hair with Vitamin E and Panthenol Experience the health and vitality of our exclusive blend of vitamins for beautiful, healthy-looking hair*. Strengthening formula with vitamin E and panthenol repairs intensely damaged hair. Provides repairing benefits to hair damaged from blow drying and thermal styling up to 446° F. Protects hair from breakage, leaving it vibrant and manageable. This product not tested on animals   *When using VO5 shampoo & conditioner together.  ; see more...

Alberto VO5 Repair & Protect Strengthing Conditioner
What can I say about this conditioner? It does what a conditioner is suppose to do. I mainly use this as a cheap conditioner wash or as a cheap conditioner when I don't have my own favorite conditioner. I keep it in stock for those just in case situations. The best part is I can find it at the Dollar Store for a buck. You can't beat that price. It detangles my hair very well and my hair feels moisturized afterward. They have some great scents too. VO5 is a very functional and handy brand.
Jessica N.
Norfolk , Va
THIS CONDITIONER IS SOOOOOO CHEAP! Yet super effective! I love the different scentsthey have because it leaves my hair smelling amazing, you can find this at the dollar stor or Walmart for just a dollar! You can beat that ! And being natural I use a lot of conditioner so I need one that doesn't break my pockets and this is IT
Shannon R.
Midwest City, OK
You can't go wrong with most of the VO5 products - I've tried many of their different shampoos and conditioners. I generally wash & condition daily, and it doesn't dry my hair. This particular product seems to give my hair a little more bounce and keeps it silky soft. I'd recommend any of the VO5 hair products.
Erin B.
Norwalk, CT
While it does as advertised, it takes more than a couple washes to really see much of a difference. I did enjoy the way my hair felt and looked after using the repair & protect, and it smells great to me. I would recommend this product to anyone with thicker hair because I believe you may have better results.
Ashley R.
Odessa, TX
I dye my hair all the time so damage hair i know well to well but alberto vo5 helped my hair repair with in a few weeks.... Need a good repair and cheap this should be your go to....
Amy B.
Enterprise, OR
This is the product I have known the longest now to be one that repairs from damages and protects to most, every time I have used this on my hair it always made it more soft, shiny, healthy, and even with more body too
Carley B.
Montrose, PA
Makes hair super soft! Also a very inexpensive price! I would recommend this product to anyone who wants an inexpensive product that will make your hair silky smooth!
angie m.
Montclair, NJ
I love this shampoo/conditioner, it smells really great! it makes my hair feel so soft and it made my hair healthy. For the price, I will be buying this again soon.
Elizabeth C.
Long Branch, NJ
Vo5 is a great brand if you need something thats very affordable! Although it isnt a high end brand it still works great for the cheap price!
amaris r.
staten island, NY
I absolutely love this conditioner it leaves my hair super soft and it smells amazing I use it all the time when I wash my hair and I don't plan on stopping.