BY ALBERTO VO5

New Restores Damaged Hair with Vitamin E and Panthenol Experience the health and vitality of our exclusive blend of vitamins for beautiful, healthy-looking hair. Strengthening formula with vitamin E and panthenol repairs intensely damaged hair. Provides repairing benefits to hair damaged from blow drying and thermal styling up to 446° F. Protects hair from breakage, leaving it vibrant and manageable. This product not tested on animals. *When using VO5 shampoo & conditioner together.  ;

Samantha D.
Bradford, PA
If you are on a tight budget and want decent quality hair products, Alberto V05 is the way to go. Most of their shampoos and conditioners are excellent. This one is very good for damaged hair (like mine) and adds a great deal of noticeable strength to hair that is in need of repair
Celeste W.
Ashland, OR
This is a great shampoo for that damaged hairs. It not only moisturizes it but also strengthens it, so your hair is protected from future damage. I have curly fine hair, and still left my hair feeling soft and not weighed down. I would for sure use this product again.
Carmen C.
Price is so cheap it's almost a steal for the great product you are receiving. Leaves your hair manageable and smooth. Nice scent and protects your hair all day. My hair was very frizzy and this Shampoo was absolutely a saloon change of hair. I recommend
amaris r.
Staten Island, NY
This is not a product that I would use alone (I usually pair it with head and shoulders or morrocanoil shampoo), because it doesn't really do much to clean my hair as other products ive used. but it makes my hair smell great.
Myrrell B.
Mccomb, MS
If your hair needs strengthening use this product. It really works and is very affordable. I have uses this product once before, and I did see a difference in the strength of my hair.
Vianny S.
It's a great shampoo, I haven't have any troubles with it. I had switch shampoos because I was getting dandruff and haven't have that issue while using AlbertoVO5, and that makes me happy
TheStyle C.
Lithonia, GA
Alberto V05 has been a trusted brand for My hair needs for over 30 years! I really enjoy how This shampoo puts moisture back into My hair after thoroughly cleaning it.
Latice T.
Hawthorne, CA
It's a pretty good shampoo considering the low cost and it does the job it cleans your hair but it doesn't give you that soft hair feel like other shampoos.
Heather S.
Lubbock, TX
I don't really like vo5 one reason is because it is the cheapest shampoo you can buy. My hair never really felt soft enough. I prefer suave over vo5
Rachael R.
Gibsonia, PA
Alberto VO5 is a pretty good shampoo for the price. I like it better than the genetic brands and the coconut one smells pretty nice.
Heather S.
Lubbock, TX
Do you like this product?