BY ALBERTO VO5

Strengthening formula with vitamin E and panthenol repairs intensely damaged hair. It provides repairing benefits to hair damaged from blow drying and thermal styling and protects it from breakage, leaving it vibrant and manageable.

• 15 fl oz
  • Intensely damaged hair
  • Thermal protection, strengthening
  • Vitamin E, panthenol
  • No animal testing

Water (Aqua, Eau), Cetyl Alcohol, Stearalkonium Chloride, Fragrance (Parfum), Cetrimonium Chloride, Glyceryl Stearate, DMDM Hydantoin, Linalool, Disodium EDTA, Hexyl Cinnamal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Limonene, Citronellol, Polysorbate 20, Stearyl Dihydroxypropyldimonium Oligosaccharides, Propylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Ascorbic Acid, Niacinamide, Biotin.

Julia G.
Los Angeles, CA
I use this when I just need a quick shampoo and conditioner and Dnt have time to go to a big store so I buy it at the 99 cents store. It works really great smell lasts long and it works with my bleached out stuffy hair. Offcourse not like a 7 dollar conditioner but it does what it’s suppose to do
Chelsea B.
Coral Gables , FL
I have wavy/curly hair.. never know what its going to look like once it dries. I try to use "straightening shampoo" if I know I'm going to straighten my hair, because it does make a difference in helping it be less curly. However, this definitely wouldn't work alone to just help straighten out your hair.. you'll end up with an afro.
What can I say about this conditioner? It does what a conditioner is suppose to do. I mainly use this as a cheap conditioner wash or as a cheap conditioner when I don't have my own favorite conditioner. I keep it in stock for those just in case situations. The best part is I can find it at the Dollar Store for a buck. You can't beat that price. It detangles my hair very well and my hair feels moisturized afterward. They have some great scents too. VO5 is a very functional and handy brand.
Jessica N.
Norfolk , Va
THIS CONDITIONER IS SOOOOOO CHEAP! Yet super effective! I love the different scentsthey have because it leaves my hair smelling amazing, you can find this at the dollar stor or Walmart for just a dollar! You can beat that ! And being natural I use a lot of conditioner so I need one that doesn't break my pockets and this is IT
Bonnie P.
Mayville, NY
This is a great product for split ends and breaking hair. A few times of using this on my wavy gray hair and it feels youthful again. It takes care of all my issues and smells and feels great. Al little goes a long way and its affordable too. I would buy it again.
Shannon R.
Midwest City, OK
You can't go wrong with most of the VO5 products - I've tried many of their different shampoos and conditioners. I generally wash & condition daily, and it doesn't dry my hair. This particular product seems to give my hair a little more bounce and keeps it silky soft. I'd recommend any of the VO5 hair products.
Elaina R.
Moisturizes and coats hair, helps with detangling process. Very affordable for the quality of the product. Packaging is small, like that it doesn't require a lot of storage space. Works great. Very satisfied with my purchase,
Erin B.
Norwalk, CT
While it does as advertised, it takes more than a couple washes to really see much of a difference. I did enjoy the way my hair felt and looked after using the repair & protect, and it smells great to me. I would recommend this product to anyone with thicker hair because I believe you may have better results.
Melissa E.
Taylors, SC
It was pretty good for a conditioner as inexpensive as this. I got this at Walmart as an emergency conditioner. I have somewhat thick dark brown hair and this worked okay. it's kind of liquid-y so be careful getting it out f the bottle. I would recommend this to others in a pinch.
Donnell M.
I try to avoid using heavily scented shampoo and conditioners. However this product was great, the scent wasn't too overpowering, and I did notice an impovement in softness and moisture.