Alberto VO5® Pomegranate Bliss Moisturizing Shampoo uploaded by Roxana antonieta R.

BY ALBERTO VO5

5 Vitamin Formula blended with 5 Natural Oils and natural pomegranate and grape seed extracts. Give your hair a blissful and revitalizing feel, while helping to restore your locks, long or short – no matter the cut.

• 5 Vitamin & Oil Formula
  • Long-lasting Fragrance
  • Paraben-free
  • Silicone-free

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Polyquaternium-7, Fragrance, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Glycerin, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Propylene Glycol, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Extract, Polysorbate 20, Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Biotin (Vitamin H), Rosmarinus Officinalis (RosemaryLeaf Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Oil, Red 33 (CI 17200), Red 40 (CI 16035).

Luz M.
Mecca
This shampoo is very light on your hair not much build up will occur. The smell is amazing however I do not find that it last much long on my hair, maybe that’s just me. I mean for the price you can’t expect much. I have been using it for a while now and have not really noticed any difference it’s not bad but it does not do miracles.Alberto VO5® Pomegranate Bliss Moisturizing Shampoo
Robbye B.
Hayesville , NC
My hair dresser is always warning me not to use cheap shampoos or conditioners. She says they have lots of wax in them.
But when funds are tight I buy V05 shampoo.
The scents are always very synthetic. It's not that the scent is bad I just prefer something not synthetic.
However for $1 it is a better shampoo than I would expect. The scent doesnt linger like I would like. But it laters well. It does leave my hair a little weighed down however. It doesn't seem to be very nourishing either. For the money it's worth trying.
afra m.
Catonsville, MD
hey i just used this right now and i really love it.the smell and all the lathering and cleaning it does is amazing.i was scared at first it will give me dandruff but it totally doesnt.it has 5 vitamins in it which gives healthy hair.im satisfied with this product and will puchase this again!!
Ashleigh M.
These shampoos are great if you're on a budget. But they are not very good quality. They're only about $3 so you get what you pay for, but these are a no go for my oily, fine hair. They make it WAY too greasy
Samantha S.
Auburn, NY
This pomegranate bliss moisturizing shampoo from vo5 is awesome. I absolutely love the scent. Leaves your hair smelling like pomegranates!! Long lasting scent makes a me very satisfied customer!! I would most definitely recommend this to anyone!!!
Courtney T.
Cape Girardeau, MO
Incredible for the price. I honestly use V05 of every variety depending on the time of the year. But this strengthening formula is my favorite for the fall when my hair tends to dry out from the weird in between weather. At a wonderful price, you cannot beat the quality. I recommend you at least go to your local drug store and pick up a set of the shampoo and conditioner. They come in a variety of scents so you're sure to find one you love. Try it, you won't regret it.
Michelae H.
Indianapolis, IN
It smells good and it's cheap, but that's as good as it gets. This shampoo is very stripping, and left my scalp feeling super itchy. My hair felt like straw. No matter what conditioner I used, my hair was crying for moisture. I will not repurchase.
Iretiola B.
The VO5 line is very good, I usually buy this when I do not have money to buy expensive shampoo. It has a very pleasant smell, but the conditioner has a very watery texture which I dislike. It is not pricey at all and can be found at dollar stores.
Stephanie W.
Magnolia, DE
This product is the Best hands down. My hair felt very clean and soft. The packaging was very appealing and this the reason I purchased. This product is justbas good as some higher end brands. My hair is black with red highlights.
Heather F.
Prince Frederick Maryland
I love this shampoo smells amazingly good the only concern about this it takes away the color of my hair dye but I compare this to herbal essences it lathers really smoothly really satisfies of this product really recommend to try