Alberto VO5® Perfect Hold Styling Gel uploaded by Cynthia F.

BY ALBERTO VO5

Designed to Keep Your Hair Beautiful
Extraordinary Blend of Ingredients You'Ll Love!

Jerica C.
Banner Elk, NC
This is a great product. It holds for a very long time. The only drawback for me is that if you sweat or it's humid it becomes a bit sticky and makes your hair look oily.
Cindy A.
Hollister, MO
Love this stuff! It's what I use every time, usually right after I shower. Apply it to my roots and use a leave in conditioner on my hair ends. My Hair feels soft, not sticky at all! Then I style my hair however I want and that style will stay, with minimal need to touch up, until I wash my hair again. It's a great no worry step for me. I also really like the clean scent.
Karina C.
Mulberry, FL
I normally don't use this, but my husband does. For him this is an amazing product. He has curl hair, which he doesn't like (I don't know why) so he use this to keep his hair straight. It works really good. He highly recommends it. :)
April B.
Cleveland, TX
The name of this product is perfect hold and that is defiantly what it does. I will never use another gel again this one is just too good and it is very affordable but acts like a luxury beauty item. I recommended it to everyone and those who have tried it love it too!
Harriet D.
Camden, SC
Loved it!! I had a ever lasting up due that allowed me to live beautiful for days. A everlasting hold that gave me structure for that up due style.
Darlene F.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love Alberto V05. I have thick wavy hair and need something to keep it straight and not sticking out all over and Alverto V05 does the trick.
Juan A G.
San Benito, TX
Holds hair very good. Keeps it a good style. It's a very excellent product I honestly recommend it : scent is good! It's worth the price
Patti T.
Chesapeake, VA
I love this product especially to travel with. The tube is perfect to tuck in my suitcase. The hold is great without being sticky.
rosemary B.
Charleston, WV
I like to use this when I'm using the Hot iron on my hair. It makes my hair straighter and it holds my hair straighter longer.
Maria G.
Brownsville, TX
Este gel,es super bueno, ya que tengo problemas con cabellitos rebeldes, pero con este gel ,me los mantiene en su sitio