BY ALBERTO VO5

All-day control. Provides long lasting hold. Yes it is. Time to indulge your senses, your hair and yourself in the VO5 experience. Just snap the cap. We'll see you on the other side where beautiful hair awaits. VO5 provides a non-aerosol hairspray for that perfect style: create a healthy shine to finish any style; provides long lasting control that brushes out easily; indulge daily for healthy looking hair. Made in USA. see more...

Jasmine M.
Sanford , NC
I have bought this hairspray a few times now and it’s one of my favorites. When I curl my hair I apply it to give my hair a nice hold. It has a fruity fresh scent and it doesn’t leave your hair with that hard texture.
Jennifer P.
Leeds, AL
This hairspray is okay; it works if you put a lot on your hair, but it is really "wet" and causes my hair to droop. It is nice that you can brush through your hair and re-style, but I find that I have to use another hairspray to make sure it holds. Did not work for my hair type, or my preference of a hairspray that is quick-drying and perhaps more of a mist.

Also, makes my floors very sticky!
maggie S.
Montclair, NJ
This product does what it advertises: has a strong hold, but leaves hair a bit 'crunchy' and unnaturally stiff. Would recommend it for a long night of partying when you really want your hairdo to stay in place but not if you want someone to run their hands through your hair!
Jamie G.
Gainesville, FL
Love it Awesome. Love how it held so long. It lasted all day. In my fine bond hair. Which sometimes needs touching up though out the day.
kelly h.
Saint Helens, OR
This product doesn't hold well. And unlike aerosol spray you get to much product in one area. It does smell nice. So I have it 2 stars.
Maria C.
Alstead, NH
I love that this is a non aerosol spray. it holds my hair in place most of the day and it doesn't smell like I have chemical in my hair.
Diana G.
McKinney, Tx
Love using this product on my daughter, it really keeps it all together, is not sticky and it doesn't leave whithe stuff is very good
Tammy H.
So far this is the best hair spray that I have come across. I wear my hair up a lot and have used a lot of different hairs sprays.
purva j.
Phoenix , Az
This is a great product, hold is great and it is non aerosol. I am totally in love with it. Best product.........................
Amanda W.
I love this hairspray because it is not an aerosol can. It is great to use any day. It helps my hair hold the look I want.