BY ALBERTO VO5

Perfect Hold Styling Hairspray see more...

Darlenis P.
This hairspray is amazing! It is perfect for a crazy night out with your girls. This product might be a bit over a normal price range but it is worth it. It smells really great too and last all night long. I would recommend this product to my ladies who want to have fun without having to worry about non volumized hair.
Monica G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Desperate needs desperate matters. So I wouldve never have even tried this hairspray but when you're at your grandma's and need to get ready fast anything goes lol.. But yeah I tried this because I really needed hairspary and honestly it worked better than I thought it would not bad holded my hair pretty good.
Gloria S.
Atlanta
My mom been using Alberto VO5 products on my hair since I was a little girl and I still use them to this day and use them in my girl's hair I love the hot oil treatments when I feel my hair is breaking I use the oil treatment on my hair and it bounced back 2 healthy looking hair.
Nora A.
Costa Mesa, CA
I purchased this hairspray and I gotta say that It's amazing, it holds your hairstyle perfectly, and smells way better than any other hairspray in a drugstore. It has a good balance between holding the hair and not showing the hairspray look.
Gayle O.
Salem, NH
Good product but not enough lasting hold for me.I have to keep spraying to keep hair in place.I would recommend product for others with less crazy hair but not for myself
Maria T.
Miami, Florida
This is by far the best hair spray and style-lock product I have ever used!
You get a soft hold that locks your hair style in place and the hold lasts all day!
With wedding season and graduation finally here-I recommend using this product!
Never leaves hair weighed down and never leaves any buildup.
Akanksha P.
Meriden, CT
For days when the hair and humid is frizzing up my hair, this is my main go to hairspray to lock my hair in. Keeps my hair looking great all day in the humid.
This hairspray has amazing hold and great flexibility, but can be a little tacky. It takes a long time to set but looks fantastic once it does.
Corlisa P.
Bono, AR
I consider this hair spray to be very good, and it also holds up in crazy weather, like humidity and rain!!! This is a very good PRODUCT!
Wendy R.
Ruby, NY
I'm so glad this product is still with us
It's been wonderful mainstay in my
Hair Style collection
Really does what it says it does
Wendy