Alberto VO5 Normal Balancing Shampoo, 12.5 fl oz uploaded by LEAR26432 María R.

BY ALBERTO VO5

Gentle, Balanced Cleansing Long Lasting Fragrance 5 Essential Vitamins for healthy, beautiful hair Vitamin E 2 Vitamin H 3 Vitamin C 4 Vitamin B5 5 Vitamin B3 VO5 has a unique formula with 5 essential vitamins that help nourish, moisturize and hydrate hair leaving it looking and feeling thicker, fuller and simply beautiful. That s the secret of VO5. Recyclable where facilities exist. This product not tested on animals. see more...

Tabatha H.
Tabatha H.
North Branch, MI
You may be surprised to see a 5 star rating on such a cheap shampoo but it works great at getting rid of grim, grease and build up on hair. I bought this product at Walmart for 75 cents and am very happy with the product. I like this shampoo because my hair feels clean after shampooing & does not feel like I need to shampoo twice even when my hair is really gross.
I don't know what it is about the scent of this, but I love It. It's just a shame that I don't really use it because I feel like it makes my thin hair even thinner, even though I doubt that's really the case. I'll stick to my Aussie volume shampoo
Gisselle L.
Gisselle L.
Sadly this product does not balance anything besides how much more dull ,dry and thin your hair can possibly get. now yes these products are inexpensive and have strong scent but it is super damaging and the results are terrible sorry vo5
Beth L.
Beth L.
Fostoria, OH
The price is right, it smells good and leaves my hair shiny. What else can I ask for? Love this shampoo! Buy it all the time.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Paducah, KY
I find this product at the dollar tree and this is my regular purchase smells great and works well for the price
Jacqui M.
Jacqui M.
Dover, PA
I buy VO5 whenever I am short on cash. It's not my first choice in shampoos, but it's a great value brand.
SHARON F.
SHARON F.
Great product and a good value My go to product when tight on budget
Works well on thinning, graying hair
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
Deltona, FL
This is such a classic product. It rinses off cleanly and doesn't leave an oily residue!
LEAR26432 María R.
LEAR26432 María R.
weston, FL
100% recommendado, es un producto muy bueno y cuida muy bien tu cuero cabelludo
Adina N.
Adina N.
Horsham, PA
I use this product from time to time when I feel like I have a lot of product build up that Mt regular shampoo just isn't tackling. This gets your hair squeaky clean but definitely needs to be used with a cconditioner.