BY ALBERTO VO5

Gentle, Balanced Cleansing Improved Fragrance 5 Essentials Vitamins&Trade; For Healthy, Beautiful Hair Vitamin E ~ Promotes Scalp Circulation And Restores Moisture Vitamin H ~ Promotes Thicker, Stronger Hair Vitamin C ~ Protects Hair From Uv Rays Vitamin B5 ~ A Moisturizer / Humectant That Readily Binds To Hair Vitamin B3 ~ Moisturizes And Promotes Hair Growth This Product Is Not Tested On Animals. Made In Usa see more...

Donna C.
Donna C.
This product is OKAY. If I could choose between this and something else, I would go for something else. However, it is not horrible. I think it would work better if I had thinner hair and maybe shorter hair. The product is cheap so that's a plus but it is also cheap formula. I prefer thicker shampoo/conditioner for my thick, straight, long hair.
Jenna G.
Jenna G.
Inexpensive and doesn't contain sulfates, a must for someone with curly hair, as they tend to dry it out. I didn't notice a "balancing" change and I'm not even sure what that effect would be. No particularly noticeable fragrance, which while I downside for me, might be good for others.
Praise E.
Praise E.
Salem, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like the size and the price. But I wish this was less harsh. I have tight curls, so I need as much moisture as possible. Lately, I've been using this after I take out protective styles. I purchased this from Dollar Tree, I believe.
Alicia S.
Alicia S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is not the most hydrating shampoo in my opinion, but to this day, there is NOTHING LIKE the smell of VO5. ...and at roughly $1.00/bottle? Great choice for kids and teens.
J W.
J W.
I am a fan of Alberto V05. It leaves my hairs feeling clean and not too dry. When my halo is feeling dry, I compliment my shampoo with V05 normal balancing conditioner.
Cristal P.
Cristal P.
Medina, NY
Get this on sale and you can get them for 2 for a dollar. This is the best shampoo at stripping your oily hair and starting over. Can dry overly sensitive hair.
Alejandra T.
Alejandra T.
Bronx, NY
I use this shampoo when I have no other option financially. At first I thought it was cheap and not worth it but its not that bad !
Elise P.
Elise P.
Cumberland
The product is good for its price yet doesn't work super well. It has a good scent. It's good compared since it's cheaper. It keeps your hair clean and healthy. In a little disappointed but the product does work well.
Daphne B.
Daphne B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It smells fine, it's just that it's not as effective as I hoped it would be. It's very subtle feeling. I like very strong shampoos that make your hair shiny and smooth. This is ok but could be better.
Mel G.
Mel G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shampoo is like putting dish soap on your hair it dries you scalp giving you dandruff leaves your hair super dry which makes it easier to break and gives you split ends! It definitely did not work for me!!!
Diane R.
Diane R.
Coudersport, PA
Does this knot your hair?
tiffany r.
tiffany r.
Clarksburg, OH
What other kinds of this product do they sell