BY ALBERTO VO5

Gentle, Balanced Cleansing Improved Fragrance 5 Essentials Vitamins&Trade; For Healthy, Beautiful Hair Vitamin E ~ Promotes Scalp Circulation And Restores Moisture Vitamin H ~ Promotes Thicker, Stronger Hair Vitamin C ~ Protects Hair From Uv Rays Vitamin B5 ~ A Moisturizer / Humectant That Readily Binds To Hair Vitamin B3 ~ Moisturizes And Promotes Hair Growth This Product Is Not Tested On Animals. Made In Usa see more...

Donna C.
This product is OKAY. If I could choose between this and something else, I would go for something else. However, it is not horrible. I think it would work better if I had thinner hair and maybe shorter hair. The product is cheap so that's a plus but it is also cheap formula. I prefer thicker shampoo/conditioner for my thick, straight, long hair.
Praise E.
Salem, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like the size and the price. But I wish this was less harsh. I have tight curls, so I need as much moisture as possible. Lately, I've been using this after I take out protective styles. I purchased this from Dollar Tree, I believe.
Alicia S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is not the most hydrating shampoo in my opinion, but to this day, there is NOTHING LIKE the smell of VO5. ...and at roughly $1.00/bottle? Great choice for kids and teens.
Cristal P.
Medina, NY
Get this on sale and you can get them for 2 for a dollar. This is the best shampoo at stripping your oily hair and starting over. Can dry overly sensitive hair.
Alejandra T.
Bronx, NY
I use this shampoo when I have no other option financially. At first I thought it was cheap and not worth it but its not that bad !
Ashlyn T.
Quaker City
Beauty Junkie Expert
It does the job & cleans your hair very well, but the smell that it has isn’t very great to me. It almost smells like lady bugs to me. It lathers pretty well & lasts as well. Overall, decent product but smell bothers me.
Mel G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shampoo is like putting dish soap on your hair it dries you scalp giving you dandruff leaves your hair super dry which makes it easier to break and gives you split ends! It definitely did not work for me!!!
Daphne B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It smells fine, it's just that it's not as effective as I hoped it would be. It's very subtle feeling. I like very strong shampoos that make your hair shiny and smooth. This is ok but could be better.
Elise P.
Cumberland
The product is good for its price yet doesn't work super well. It has a good scent. It's good compared since it's cheaper. It keeps your hair clean and healthy. In a little disappointed but the product does work well.
Joeanuh M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
the best thing about this product is that it is soo cheap it smells good but doesn't do anything but clean my hair didnt notice any improvement in my hair when i use this
tiffany r.
Clarksburg, OH
What other kinds of this product do they sell
Diane R.
Coudersport, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this knot your hair?