Alberto VO5® Normal Balancing Shampoo uploaded by María R.

BY ALBERTO VO5

The name says Normal – but this gentle formula will give your hair a look and feel that’s anything but. Its fragrant and gentle cleansing is perfect for everyday use.

• 5 Vitamin & Oil Formula
  • Long-lasting Fragrance
  • Paraben-free
  • Silicone-free

Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Ammonium Chloride, Fragrance, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone,  Tetrasodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Sodium Chloride, Polysorbate 20, Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Biotin (Vitamin H), Rosmarinus Officinalis (RosemaryLeaf Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Oil, Yellow 6 (CI 15985).

Amanda K.
Plano, TX
My husband used this shampoo and said that it did a pretty good job with his hair. However, the smell of this is just ridiculous. It is quite pungent and lasts in your hair for quite a while. I would not buy this again. Especially because other people are saying it is pretty drying.
Ashlyn T.
Quaker City
It does the job & cleans your hair very well, but the smell that it has isn’t very great to me. It almost smells like lady bugs to me. It lathers pretty well & lasts as well. Overall, decent product but smell bothers me.
Mel G.
This shampoo is like putting dish soap on your hair it dries you scalp giving you dandruff leaves your hair super dry which makes it easier to break and gives you split ends! It definitely did not work for me!!!
Alicia S.
It is not the most hydrating shampoo in my opinion, but to this day, there is NOTHING LIKE the smell of VO5. ...and at roughly $1.00/bottle? Great choice for kids and teens.
Elise P.
Cumberland, ME
The product is good for its price yet doesn't work super well. It has a good scent. It's good compared since it's cheaper. It keeps your hair clean and healthy. In a little disappointed but the product does work well.
Daphne B.
It smells fine, it's just that it's not as effective as I hoped it would be. It's very subtle feeling. I like very strong shampoos that make your hair shiny and smooth. This is ok but could be better.
Joeanuh M.
the best thing about this product is that it is soo cheap it smells good but doesn't do anything but clean my hair didnt notice any improvement in my hair when i use this
Christina G.
Greenwood, SC
It's ok. I mean for the price it's definitely an easy buy and if you run out of your normal hair care product I'd reach for this. But overall does nothing amazing for my hair type. The smell reminds me of an old lady kind of but not,overpowering like Eww get away from type. But it does take a lot of product to get a lather and it is somewhat drying to my hair. I need a little oil in my hair and,this stuff almost completely cleans out all the oil. Which is good for some but not others like me.
Tabatha H.
Port Huron, MI
You may be surprised to see a 5 star rating on such a cheap shampoo but it works great at getting rid of grim, grease and build up on hair. I bought this product at Walmart for 75 cents and am very happy with the product. I like this shampoo because my hair feels clean after shampooing & does not feel like I need to shampoo twice even when my hair is really gross.
Jenna G.
Inexpensive and doesn't contain sulfates, a must for someone with curly hair, as they tend to dry it out. I didn't notice a "balancing" change and I'm not even sure what that effect would be. No particularly noticeable fragrance, which while I downside for me, might be good for others.
Diane R.
Coudersport, PA
Does this knot your hair?
tiffany r.
Clarksburg, OH
What other kinds of this product do they sell