Alberto VO5 Moisturizing Herbal Conditioner for Normal Hair, Free Me Freesia - 15 Fluid Ounces

BY ALBERTO VO5

Toni S.
Toni S.
Brooklyn, NY
Great brand to get the job done perfectly for less. Available at most drug stores, even bargain hunters or supermarket. I usually wash my hair weekly or less often. There are other products that could do the job for thick hair texture such as mine, but are usually on the more expensive side.
Shaniece T.
Shaniece T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this conditioner. It's inexpensive and great to use for detangling. I usually buy it from grocery stores like Wal-mart or H.E.B. You can also buy it at the 99cent only store. My hair type is kinky, wavy and coily so I love this stuff for detangling and cowashing. It is my staple.
Robin M.
Robin M.
Portage, IN
Lush.. that is the word to describe this. The smell is my favorite of all the VO5 scents. Now to be perfectly honest this isn't the most softening silkening conditioner. BUT, it is perfect for co washing. For those using the curly girl/ no poo method. My tangles melt away in the shower!
krista k.
krista k.
This brand is SUPER affordable and definitely gets the job done with conditioner. Just be careful not to overdo it, it's easy to use too much of this product, which makes my hair look oilier than I'd like.
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
Indianapolis, In
I like the way it smells. It costs 99cents and is very cost efficient. It is comparable to the other brands in it's category. It reminds me of when I was a child. It's good on different hair types.
Alyx D.
Alyx D.
Tinley Park, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is good conditioner. It's very oily and slippery. A little adds moisture. This formula is also perfect to use as shave cream. Can't beat the price. The smell reminds me of the 90s.
Tayy A.
Tayy A.
Titusville, FL
It has a very nice scent but it's also make your hair frizz , it's something you would wash your hair with you if your gonna flat iron your hair or in a up do
Nadya G.
Nadya G.
South Houston , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the smell. I remember using these a while back and i had the shampoo and conditioner together... It leaves my hair smelling so good and it feels great!
Divine E.
Divine E.
Parkville, MD
I find most vo5 products to be drying be a use they contain sulfate but it smells great. My hair is pretty prone to dryness but I'd yours isn't it's great!
Kelly  T.
Kelly T.
amityville , ny
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this for some time now and I love for the simple reason that I can finger comb my hair using it and use it as an leave in conditioner