BY ALBERTO VO5

Treat to the zesty sweet scent of juicy passion fruit with soy milk proteins to replenish dry and damaged hair, leaving it silky, smooth and beautiful. Soy milk protein-enriched formulas offer extra moisture while strengthening & nourishing hair. see more...

Phyllis A.
Phyllis A.
Fort Bragg, CA
This is my daughters favorite shampoo and conditioner line. She loves the scents and the way this shampoo and conditioner leaves her long straight hair soft and smooth and smelling great all day! I would definitely recommend this for moms whom children are learning the ins and outs of washing there own hair because it rinses out easily and leaves the scalp free of build up.
Avani P.
Avani P.
I'm not a big fan of their conditioners, the shampoos are great. This one in particular smells incredible. I tend to switch up my shampoos and conditioners every now and then, but I always seem to throw this back into the mix eventually. My hair is quite picky with products and this has been one of the most gentle shampoos so far. It's also very affordable!
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Long Beach, CA
Very affordable && you can get both the shampoo and conditioner at a dollar store . I don't know if it's just me but I'm this certain product leaves my hair smelling great better than any brand .
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
Radcliff, KY
Boyfriend loves the smell of this, I'm pretty sure he actually likes it better than my perfume.
Gives my hair volume, great price too.
Nichole R.
Nichole R.
Lewiston, MI
My kids really like this product. They enjoy how it makes their hair smell. I enjoy it because of the price.
Marsaydí J.
Marsaydí J.
Moreno Valley, CA
This shampoo helps my hair grow very well. Gives a very nice softener to my hair.
Ayline C.
Ayline C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The shampoo leaves my hair smelling  amazing and it leaves the hair feeling soft it is also very affordable you can find it almost at any store for less than two dollars It will definitely leave your hair shinny and silky.
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Ferriday, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Alberto VO5 Moisture Milks Passion Fruit Smoothie Shampoo 15 oz Shampoo just bought this and it smells soo good... and it's cheap🙄
Angel K.
Angel K.
Fruitland, MD
Love the scent. Can get at the dollar store. I used with the same conditioner and they worked beautifully together, though if I used them all the time for a long period of time my hair seemed weighed down
Courtney P.
Courtney P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The smell is amazing however I do think this is one of those you get what you pay for deals. It's good if your on a tight budget and it will get he job done but I have long fine hair and I wouldn't be able to use it as my regular shampoo.