BY ALBERTO VO5

Treat to the zesty sweet scent of juicy passion fruit with soy milk proteins to replenish dry and damaged hair, leaving it silky, smooth and beautiful. Soy milk protein-enriched formulas offer extra moisture while strengthening & nourishing hair. see more...

Ayline C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The shampoo leaves my hair smelling  amazing and it leaves the hair feeling soft it is also very affordable you can find it almost at any store for less than two dollars It will definitely leave your hair shinny and silky.
Ashley A.
Ferriday, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Alberto VO5 Moisture Milks Passion Fruit Smoothie Shampoo 15 oz Shampoo just bought this and it smells soo good... and it's cheap🙄
Kiayanna C.
This shampoo honestly gives me really horrible headaches I'm not sure if its me or the product itself but I have strayed away from this brand for that reason. On a better note the scents are amazzing! They smell really good!
Sandra N.
Gilbertown, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I buy this shampoo for my husband. He really likes it. Would not have thought that he would. He says that he likes the smell and the wsy it makes his head and hair feel extra clean.
Indira V.
Doral, FL
This is a great product! You can buy it anywhere and they smell really nice. It leaves your skin smooth and soft. Also, it worth the try since it's not very expensive.
Courtney P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The smell is amazing however I do think this is one of those you get what you pay for deals. It's good if your on a tight budget and it will get he job done but I have long fine hair and I wouldn't be able to use it as my regular shampoo.
Crystal C.
S Lake Tahoe, CA
It feels cheap like just water, It leaves my hair entangled, however you can find it in a dollar store which is good for your budget
Lucy W.
Pittsburgh PA
I love this product I love the smell , formula , packaging , and I love the price
Krystina B.
Great shampoo when on a budget, the scent for it is pretty good as well. I usually purchase the strawberry variation but the passion fruit is great!
Madison E.
Fantastic for the budget savy consumer. I refilled my soap dispensers in my house because I like the smell so much and it leaves my hands softer.