BY ALBERTO VO5

Strawberries Cream With Soy Milk Protein 3 Long Lasting Fragrance 5 Essential Vitamins for healthy, beautiful hair Vitamin E 4 Vitamin H 5 Vitamin C 8 Vitamin B5 10 Vitamin B3 VO5 has a unique formula with 5 essential vitamins that help nourish, moisturize and hydrate hair leaving it looking and feeling thicker, fuller and simply beautiful. That s the secret of VO5. Recyclable where facilities exist. This product not tested on animals. see more...

• Is this a decent shampoo for children?1 Answers
  • How good is this shampoo? What smell has it? Does it leaves the h...1 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
Stephanie B.
Phoenix, AZ
This is my absolute favorite brand of shampoo and the strawberries and cream scent is just icing on the cake. I love Alberto VO5 because it's made in the USA and not tested on animals. It works really well on my hair. I highly recommend the strawberries and cream scent. :) Alberto VO5 Moisture Milks Moisturizing Shampoo, Strawberries & Cream, 12.5 fl oz
Amanda C.
Anaheim, CA
I used this one night and it almost killed me I had like an allergic reaction or something!
I almost had to go to the hospital I was trying to get it out of my system since it made me sick and foam in the mouth it was so horrible and wouldn’t never buy it again!
Robyn S.
Glendale , AZ
I use VO5 a lot for my daughters hair..she's almost 2 and the back of her hair is very curly. This product is a lot thinner than I like conditioners for myself but it works perfect on her. Because the formula is thinner it rinses right out quickly.
Joanne D.
Napanoch, NY
This is the only strawberry shampoo I can find left on the market,and it's what my husband's prefers! He has thick,yet short hair and loves the way it cleans his hair. Strawberry is the scent he wants and this one comes through with a true fresh strawberries scent. Usually priced under $1, excellent value! I recommend if you want a value product that works and smells like fresh picked strawberries then look no further because this is THE one!
Laura R.
I love the smell of this shampoo! This shampoo is not for my hair. It is quite drying to my hair. My hair is very picky on shampoos and conditioners. It doesn't work well with most of them. If you hair isn't as hard to manage as mine, I think this would be a great cheaper alternative to some shampoos. I'm not sure if I could recommend this shampoo because of the fact not very many people could use this shampoo and be it be fine.
patricia n.
Payson, UT
To be honest I never really thought this line of shampoos would work. But after my sister raved about them I was like OK OK I will try one. They have a big selection at the drugstore. I decided to go with the strawberries and cream.
my hair soft and shiny. it really does moisturize the hair. I love them and you can't beat the prize.
Jennifer H.
Orlando, FL
I absolutely love using this shampoo. I have extremely dry and damaged hair and I have tried so many different products, this has been the only shampoo I have found that actually works on my hair. It makes my hair soft and it does not look damaged when my hair dries. It also smells incredible. I would highly recommend this product to anyone who has dry and damaged hair.
Natacia M.
Holland, MI
This has a great scent. It's usually pretty cheap compared to other brands' shampoo, too. Normally I'll get the conditioner to match it or find a scent that compliments it. The smell will last for awhile so that's a plus. Their other scents are nice, too, but this is probably my favorite.
Bundles W.
They sell this brand and this particular shampoo at the dollar tree and it's OK. It smells great but it leaves my hair a little dry and the smell of the shampoo doesn't necessarily sit well with my hair. It makes my hair smell weird. #shampoo
lesly s.
Reseda, CA
Es un fj ctr ya know what you think in my car is still on for a austin and the code please don't have any questions regarding your use of our web site from which the same way that is a good product for letting the beauty and I have been working hard drive and the same thing in a few days to get it done by a few of my car to the
Maria de los Angeles M.
Venezuela
How good is this shampoo? What smell has it? Does it leaves the hair smooth?
Kristi T.
Peoria, Il
Is this a decent shampoo for children?