BY ALBERTO VO5

5 Vitamin Formula blended with 5 Natural Oils and natural strawberry extract and soy milk protein extract. The rejuvenating properties of soy milk protein, together with real strawberry extract, create this lusciously creamy formula to moisturize hair while revitalizing each strand

Water (Aqua, EAU), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Fragrance (Parfum), Glycol Stearate, DMDM Hydantoin, Polyquaternium-7, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Disodium EDTA, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Citric Acid, Red 40 (CI 16035), Red 33 (CI 17200), Red 4 (CI 14700), Polysorbate 20, Propylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Soymilk, Panthenol, Fragaria Vesca (Strawberry) Leaf Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Niacinamide, Biotin

• Here for the badge anyone else?2 Answers
  • Is it just me or does anyone else break out from using th...2 Answers
  • I love the smell of this conditioner. It is the perfect p...2 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
Layal L.
Anaheim, CA
This was my 1st actual time that I have tried this product, nice packing, very nice scent 🏵 it is a moisturizing shamppoo to leave the hair beautiful and vibrant, it is not the best shampoo ever, but it is somehow good for its price.
Samantha M.
This shampoo smells SOOO good! It is super affordable. However, I have really thick hair that is hard to moisturizer and keep from drying up. Unfortunately, this shampoo combined with the conditioner does not do the trick. I do purchase every now and again to switch off from my normal shampoo because I think switching up my hair routine is the reason why my hair grows so quick
Alyssa T.
Nashville, TN
I initially only bought this shampoo because it was the cheapest at the store. But it has since become my favorite over pricy brands! This adds so much shine to my hair it’s crazy, and it smells amazing!!!
Milange J.
I’ve been using this shampoo since I was a young girl. It lathers pretty fast and you don’t need much product. It leaves hair looking vibrant and beautiful. This product is inexpensive, you can probably go to the beauty supply and get it for 1-2 dollars a bottle. Prices vary depending on the location.
lisa c.
Alberto VO5® Moisture Milks Moisturizing Conditioner Strawberries and Cream smells amazing. It ok shampoo. It lathers pretty good. It’s a cheap conditioner. You can find it at the dollar store. I would buy it again but rather not use for my hair.
Lorna l.
Morgantown, KY
You can get this product just about anywhere for s dollar. And you pay for what you get, it makes my hair feel awful. The smell is good and that's why I put 3 stars.
Erica G.
Temple, TX
This is a great hair care product. You can find this product but smaller size at your local Walmart and or dollar tree. They will also have coupon deals every once in a while.
Jerri H.
Ripley
This product is awesome. It smells good. It costs less. It's the only shampoo that gets my hair as clean as it does. It doesn't leave any of its shampoo in my hair, nor residue.
Stephanie B.
Phoenix, AZ
This is my absolute favorite brand of shampoo and the strawberries and cream scent is just icing on the cake. I love Alberto VO5 because it's made in the USA and not tested on animals. It works really well on my hair. I highly recommend the strawberries and cream scent. :) Alberto VO5® Moisture Milks Moisturizing Shampoo Strawberries & Cream
Seanna W.
Clover, SC
I love the product for the price. The best thing about this shampoo/conditioner is the scent. It really smells like strawberries and cream which I adore. The smell is also long lasting. The conditioner makes your hair feel so soft and shiny. The only cons of the product are that used without the conditioner the shampoo makes hair dry and it takes more to clean than normal higher priced shampoo. For the price it is a good product though.
Leah K.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
I love the smell of this conditioner. It is the perfect pick me up on a cold and rainy day to make you feel like spring is here.
Lisa B.
Is it just me or does anyone else break out from using this brand of shampoo and conditioner? i kept getting a rash down my neck thought it was because of a necklace i always wore but it continued after I stopped wearing the necklace.
Jessica T.
Prestonsburg, KY
Here for the badge anyone else?
Maria de los Angeles M.
Venezuela
How good is this shampoo? What smell has it? Does it leaves the hair smooth?
Nelly l.