BY ALBERTO VO5

5 Vitamin Formula blended with 5 Natural Oils and natural strawberry extract and soy milk protein extract. The rejuvenating properties of soy milk protein, together with real strawberry extract, create this lusciously creamy formula to moisturize hair while revitalizing each strand

Water (Aqua, EAU), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Fragrance (Parfum), Glycol Stearate, DMDM Hydantoin, Polyquaternium-7, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Disodium EDTA, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Citric Acid, Red 40 (CI 16035), Red 33 (CI 17200), Red 4 (CI 14700), Polysorbate 20, Propylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Soymilk, Panthenol, Fragaria Vesca (Strawberry) Leaf Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Niacinamide, Biotin

• Here for the badge anyone else?2 Answers
  • Is it just me or does anyone else break out from using th...2 Answers
  • I love the smell of this conditioner. It is the perfect p...2 Answers
Brianna R.
Hawthorne, CA
I have tried almost all of the scents from this brand of shampoo and conditioner and it may be my favorite. I buy these bottles at Q Bargain, which is like a dollar store near my house. The bottle is only one dollar and they product inside performs as well or better than a more expensive shampoo. My hair is so soft after coming out of the shower and the scent is SO GOOD. My favorite ones are the strawberries and cream, kiwi, and blackberry tea. I highly recommend these affordable and amazing shampoos and conditioners.
Kathy M.
Fayetteville, NC
I actually use this on my dog and its makes her smell so good and it makes her fur so soft and shiny. She has jet own personal shampoo now! I keep 3 or more bottles at a time in my house.
Milange J.
I’ve been using this shampoo since I was a young girl. It lathers pretty fast and you don’t need much product. It leaves hair looking vibrant and beautiful. This product is inexpensive, you can probably go to the beauty supply and get it for 1-2 dollars a bottle. Prices vary depending on the location.
Lisa C.
Alberto VO5® Moisture Milks Moisturizing Conditioner Strawberries and Cream smells amazing. It ok shampoo. It lathers pretty good. It’s a cheap conditioner. You can find it at the dollar store. I would buy it again but rather not use for my hair.
Lorna l.
Morgantown, KY
You can get this product just about anywhere for s dollar. And you pay for what you get, it makes my hair feel awful. The smell is good and that's why I put 3 stars.
Layal L.
Anaheim, CA
This was my 1st actual time that I have tried this product, nice packing, very nice scent 🏵 it is a moisturizing shamppoo to leave the hair beautiful and vibrant, it is not the best shampoo ever, but it is somehow good for its price.
Erica G.
Temple, TX
This is a great hair care product. You can find this product but smaller size at your local Walmart and or dollar tree. They will also have coupon deals every once in a while.
Samantha M.
This shampoo smells SOOO good! It is super affordable. However, I have really thick hair that is hard to moisturizer and keep from drying up. Unfortunately, this shampoo combined with the conditioner does not do the trick. I do purchase every now and again to switch off from my normal shampoo because I think switching up my hair routine is the reason why my hair grows so quick
Amber G.
Canton, MS
This is one of my favorite shampoos. It's one of my go to shampoos. It smells amazing. I love the strawberry scent. It's a very sweet strawberry scent. It smells like strawberry shortcake. Also, my hair feels very moisturized after I use this shampoo, compared to others, like Suave or Herbal Essences.
Judy D.
Allentown, PA
If you are on a budget, this is definitely the shampoo for you. It does provide some moisture and it smells great, but the sulfates in the shampoo makes it something you don't really grab for all the time. Just on days you clarify, which is good if you don't do it often so you can just spend the dollar to get this. It lathers really well. Sometimes too well where it strips your hair and makes it frizzy. But you get what you pay for.
Lisa B.
Is it just me or does anyone else break out from using this brand of shampoo and conditioner? i kept getting a rash down my neck thought it was because of a necklace i always wore but it continued after I stopped wearing the necklace.
Jessica T.
Prestonsburg, KY
Here for the badge anyone else?
Leah K.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
I love the smell of this conditioner. It is the perfect pick me up on a cold and rainy day to make you feel like spring is here.
Nelly l.
Corsicana, TX
Es muy economico
Maria de los Angeles M.
Venezuela
How good is this shampoo? What smell has it? Does it leaves the hair smooth?