BY ALBERTO VO5

5 Vitamin Formula blended with 5 Natural Oils and natural strawberry extract and soy milk protein extract. The rejuvenating properties of soy milk protein, together with real strawberry extract, create this lusciously creamy formula to moisturize hair while revitalizing each strand

Water (Aqua, EAU), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Fragrance (Parfum), Glycol Stearate, DMDM Hydantoin, Polyquaternium-7, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Disodium EDTA, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Citric Acid, Red 40 (CI 16035), Red 33 (CI 17200), Red 4 (CI 14700), Polysorbate 20, Propylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Soymilk, Panthenol, Fragaria Vesca (Strawberry) Leaf Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Niacinamide, Biotin

• Here for the badge anyone else?2 Answers
  • Is it just me or does anyone else break out from using th...2 Answers
  • I love the smell of this conditioner. It is the perfect p...2 Answers
Brianna R.
Hawthorne, CA
I have tried almost all of the scents from this brand of shampoo and conditioner and it may be my favorite. I buy these bottles at Q Bargain, which is like a dollar store near my house. The bottle is only one dollar and they product inside performs as well or better than a more expensive shampoo. My hair is so soft after coming out of the shower and the scent is SO GOOD. My favorite ones are the strawberries and cream, kiwi, and blackberry tea. I highly recommend these affordable and amazing shampoos and conditioners.
Amber G.
Dillard, GA
This is one of my favorite shampoos. It's one of my go to shampoos. It smells amazing. I love the strawberry scent. It's a very sweet strawberry scent. It smells like strawberry shortcake. Also, my hair feels very moisturized after I use this shampoo, compared to others, like Suave or Herbal Essences.
Kendall D.
pennsylvannia
I love the sent!!! It has helped me and my dandruff very much, I recommend this to anyone with dry hair or damaged hair. I also recommend any of Vo5's shampoos and conditioners they are very good and affordable!!
Kathy M.
Fayetteville, NC
I actually use this on my dog and its makes her smell so good and it makes her fur so soft and shiny. She has jet own personal shampoo now! I keep 3 or more bottles at a time in my house.
Milange J.
I’ve been using this shampoo since I was a young girl. It lathers pretty fast and you don’t need much product. It leaves hair looking vibrant and beautiful. This product is inexpensive, you can probably go to the beauty supply and get it for 1-2 dollars a bottle. Prices vary depending on the location.
Lisa C.
Alberto VO5® Moisture Milks Moisturizing Conditioner Strawberries and Cream smells amazing. It ok shampoo. It lathers pretty good. It’s a cheap conditioner. You can find it at the dollar store. I would buy it again but rather not use for my hair.
Lorna l.
Morgantown, KY
You can get this product just about anywhere for s dollar. And you pay for what you get, it makes my hair feel awful. The smell is good and that's why I put 3 stars.
Layal L.
Anaheim, CA
This was my 1st actual time that I have tried this product, nice packing, very nice scent 🏵 it is a moisturizing shamppoo to leave the hair beautiful and vibrant, it is not the best shampoo ever, but it is somehow good for its price.
Erica G.
Temple, TX
This is a great hair care product. You can find this product but smaller size at your local Walmart and or dollar tree. They will also have coupon deals every once in a while.
Jerri H.
Ripley
This product is awesome. It smells good. It costs less. It's the only shampoo that gets my hair as clean as it does. It doesn't leave any of its shampoo in my hair, nor residue.
Leah K.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
I love the smell of this conditioner. It is the perfect pick me up on a cold and rainy day to make you feel like spring is here.
Lisa B.
Is it just me or does anyone else break out from using this brand of shampoo and conditioner? i kept getting a rash down my neck thought it was because of a necklace i always wore but it continued after I stopped wearing the necklace.
Jessica T.
Prestonsburg, KY
Here for the badge anyone else?
Maria de los Angeles M.
Venezuela
How good is this shampoo? What smell has it? Does it leaves the hair smooth?
Nelly l.