Alberto VO5 Moisture Milks Moisturizing Shampoo Strawberries & Cream uploaded by Shana M.

BY ALBERTO VO5

Alberto VO5® Moisture Milks Moisturizing Shampoo Strawberries & Cream.
Moisture milks.
Improved fragrance.
5 Essential Vitamins™ for healthy, beautiful hair. see more...

Verma-Elizabeth G.
Atlanta, GA
I love these shampoos ! I also love their body washes as well . I like how affordable this product is . And it absolutely smells so amazing . I also love how it gets my hair clean without the really strip feeling I get with other shampoos I use. Overall this really is a great clarifying shampoo, especially for the price! It very thoroughly cleanses the hair!
Megan M.
Resaca, GA
I love this name brand of shampoo, but the particular ones that have the cream texture to them I can't use. I have super oily hair and it just doesn't do the trick unless I wash my hair twice. I have used this shampoo for a long time and I would buy it again. The price is super affordable and this name brand is easily found at most stores.
Brittany Y.
I mean....for a $1 bottle of shampoo, it's not going to get any better. Cheap. Doesn't really do much for my hair. Smells like a strawberry shortcake and reminds me of bad college keg parties. I think you could probably do a lot better for your hair than this.
Breanna N.
This shampoo is okay but you get what you pay for. The smell is so lovely but it has SLS (Lauryl which strips your hair) in it. It makes my hair feel like straw and break whenever I try to detangle it after washing.
Roseann P.
New Bedford, MA
I have used this in an emergency when I've run out of another brand and had no money, so I got for $1 at Dollar tree. It moisturizes very well for the price, and smells good. I would buy again if I needed to.
Kat K.
I am allergic to an ingredient found in a lot of shampoos and I have had major dandruff issues and my hair always looked greasy. This shampoo has changed all of that and I couldn't be happier with my hair!
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love the smell of this shampoo. It smells like a strawberry milk shake. It works well on my hair and is cheap. 99 cents at most stores. I buy this off and on.
prisilla g.
This shampoo i love just like the conditioner. it leaves my hair moisturized and smelling great i would buy this brand over any other.
Leonor S.
Laredo, TX
I just use this product a month but I didn't really like it. It was not expensive but it left my hair not soft at all.
Shana M.
Berkeley, CA
A lot of people may over look this product because it only retails for about $2 dollars at the most but I'm telling y'all do not sleep on this product. This shampoo is great, it keep my hair looking so healthy and it smells very good.
Nelly l.