Alberto VO5 Moisture Milks Moisturizing Shampoo Passion Fruit Smoothie
Alberto VO5 Moisture Milks Moisturizing Shampoo Passion Fruit Smoothie
samantha e.
San Jose, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This smells really good, but beyond that is bad.  This makes my hair really stringy and rough.  I got a bottle that says 25% more FREE and thats because they probably add a bunch of water in it.  It doesn't lather up or really feel like it is cleaning my hair at all.  The bottle also says "Long Lasting Scent", um no, it goes away right when you rinse it out.  Don't waste your money or ruin your hair with this.
Samantha L.
Smells amazing but will not use again. Unfortunately it drys out my hair and makes it feel like straw. Pure shame I really liked the scent just not the outcome of how my hair felt afterwards. Wont be purchasing again and wouldn't recommend for everyone.
Crystal W.
Knoxville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the way this shampoo leaves my hair feeling super clean, healthy, and moisturized. It has a long lasting fruity sent. Full of vitamins(E, H, C, B5, and B3).
Ariana G.
N Hollywood, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like it, and well enough it works. It leaves my hair so soft and manageable, it smells great and you can find at any drugstore at a affordable price.
ilene j.
Coconut Creek, FL
I love this brand of shampoo. VO5 is very inexspensive so I like to stock up on it. it usually cost be about $1.50 since there is always coupons in the paper. not only does it have a great price but the scent is amazing.
Tiffany C.
Weirton, WV
This product is Cheap, smells amazing, and makes your hair feel great. This is my #1 vo5 shampoo!!
Neah W.
Canton, MI
I personally am not a fan of this shampoo collection. I have thick hair and an oily scalp, which is a bad combination. It leaves my hair feeling really heavy and.. clumpy?? By the end of the day my scalp is so greasy that it is like I never even washed my hair.
Luna C.
Cape Coral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love VO5. the smell gets to me. Omg the smell. And it is very affordable. I prefer the Strawberry one, I haven't really tried the passion fruit though.
Iris M.
Mesa, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Affordable, smells great, and does the job! It leaves your hair soft and clean without the need to break the wallet or use expensive collections to achieve healthy and shiny hair.
Morgan J.
Corning, CA
For such a cheap product, it does work! I was honestly didn't think it would do any differences but it sure did amaze me how well it softened my hair and left it shiny. :)
Destinee D.
Hardeeville, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product good for natural hair