Alberto VO5 Moisture Milks Moisturizing Shampoo Passion Fruit Smoothie
Alberto VO5 Moisture Milks Moisturizing Shampoo Passion Fruit Smoothie
samantha e.
San Jose, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This smells really good, but beyond that is bad.  This makes my hair really stringy and rough.  I got a bottle that says 25% more FREE and thats because they probably add a bunch of water in it.  It doesn't lather up or really feel like it is cleaning my hair at all.  The bottle also says "Long Lasting Scent", um no, it goes away right when you rinse it out.  Don't waste your money or ruin your hair with this.
Samantha L.
Smells amazing but will not use again. Unfortunately it drys out my hair and makes it feel like straw. Pure shame I really liked the scent just not the outcome of how my hair felt afterwards. Wont be purchasing again and wouldn't recommend for everyone.
Daniela O.
I absolutely love this product. I've been natural for 3 years now with hmmmm not as much growth as I would like. I've had to cut a good 2 inches off because of not moisturizing and caring for my hair. I've read blogs and YouTubed so many videos about natural hair care especially those about 4b/c hair (my texture, of course) and decided to try the Curly Girl Method and this conditioner was what so many others were using. I've been using this for about 4 months and it is wonderful. I use it to cowash AND because it's so light,I use it as a leave in! The result...super soft, not so much detangling and wash-n-go's that have movement (no gel, just this conditioner) and body. I am really pleased! My hair is retaining length and I'm loving it! My regimen is water, this conditioner and then seal in with olive oil (the simpler, the better). When I do this everyday, my hair is so moisturized and soft. BTW, I'm 27, for the reviewer who said this was for a toddler's hair. You just have to find what works for you, and this does.
Christina D.
Pasadena, TX
First let me say I have long, fine, oily hair. I bought this on a whim at the grocery store because it smelled really good and I wanted try something economic for scent. This didn't work for me. Whatever they used for fragrance was awful for my hair. Within 12 hours, not only was my hair oily, but it smelled really bad. I think I'll stick to the classic clarifying shampoo. On the bright side, I still have most of the conditioner that I currently use as a shaving cream.
Crystal W.
Knoxville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the way this shampoo leaves my hair feeling super clean, healthy, and moisturized. It has a long lasting fruity sent. Full of vitamins(E, H, C, B5, and B3).
Brianna B.
Jackson, TN
This shampoo is a little on the thin side, but it does not fail to do it's job. The scent is amazing and the price is very reasonable. I always stock back on any bath, body and beauty product if it is cheap enough, on sale, or I have a coupon for so much off or for a free product. This is one of those shampoos that won't break the budget. It's very good to stock up on if you are expecting a child, so you minimize how many times you have to get your child out, especially if they are due in a cold month, as my child is.
Megan M.
Resaca, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this name brand of shampoo, but the particular ones that have the cream texture to them I can't use. I have super oily hair and it just doesn't do the trick unless I wash my hair twice. I have used this shampoo for a long time and I would buy it again. The price is super affordable and this name brand is easily found at most stores.
Tiana M.
Westmont, IL
I absolutely love this shampoo, I love the smell, the creamy everything. My hair is short but I'm a daily washer because my hair gets this oily iky feeling that I cannot stand. But this shampoo does not dry my scalp like some of there there brands. Cheaply priced and can be bought just about anywhere.
Jivean M.
Hartsdale, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Alberto VO5 is a good shampoo -- when I'm looking to go did a very inexpensive brand that can get the job done. It's good and I've also used the conditioner. It's one of my first options when I'm looking for a shampoo that's cheap. The passion fruit is one of the few that leaves the smell in your hair and it smells great after washing. For best results you'd have to shampoo at least 2 times and use conditioner as well.
Sandy V.
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
With my type 4 course natural hair, it is hard to find products that moisturize and clean my hair. But this shampoo works wonders I personally use it every 2 weeks, and my hair does not feel nor look strip, in addition it clumps my curls and coils.
Destinee D.
Hardeeville, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product good for natural hair