BeautyHairHair ProductsAlberto VO5
Alberto VO5 Moisture Milks Moisturizing Shampoo Passion Fruit Smoothie

Alberto VO5® Moisture Milks Moisturizing Shampoo Passion Fruit Smoothie

by Alberto VO5

Alberto VO5 Moisture Milks Moisturizing Shampoo Passion Fruit Smoothie. Long lasting fragrance. With soy milk protein. VO5 has a unique formula with 5 essential vitamins that help nourish, moisturize and hydrate hair leaving it looking and feeling thicker fuller and simply beautiful. That's the secret of VO5!

• Alberto VO5 Passion Fruit Smoothie Moisture Milks Moisturizing Shampoo.
  • Long lasting fragrance.
  • With soy milk protein.
  • 5 Essential Vitamin for healthy, beautiful hair.

Water (Aqua, Eau), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Fragrance (Parfum), Glycol Stearate, DMDM Hydantoin, Polyquaternium-7, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Disodium EDTA, Guar Hydroxypropyl Trimonium Chloride, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Limonene , Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Amyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Salicylate, Glycerin, Citric Acid, Red 4 (Cl 14700), Red 40 (Cl 16035), Polysorbate 20, Propylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Passiflora Incarnata Flower Extract, Panthenol, Ascorbic Acid, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Niacinamide, Biotin.

This product good for natural hair
Is alcohol one of the first ingredients in this?
Start your review of Alberto VO5® Moisture Milks Moisturizing Shampoo Passion Fruit Smoothie!
How would you rate this product?
Caroline P.
Conroe, TX
Omg best shampoo i ever used. i usenit several rimes a day due to the naturenof my job andnit doesn't effect my hair and leaves it smelling great.
samantha E.
ROSEVILLE, CA
This smells really good, but beyond that is bad.  This makes my hair really stringy and rough.  I got a bottle that says 25% more FREE and thats because they probably add a bunch of water in it.  It doesn't lather up or really feel like it is cleaning my hair at all.  The bottle also says "Long Lasting Scent", um no, it goes away right when you rinse it out.  Don't waste your money or ruin your hair with this.
Lauren M.
Ridgewood
For some reason, this scent is very hard to find in stores by me! This shampoo has a lovely scent, suds up very nicely, isn’t too thick and leaves hair feeling clean. It doesn’t do anything g miraculous like leave hair super shiny or bouncy, but it’s a great basic shampoo. I always have VO5 on hand at home. The price is always incredibly low too!
Synthia R.
With the conditioner I absolutely love it. With my hair I brush it once and it is nice and smooth and not in knots all day. I am in love. I would best prefer it with a dry scalp. My hair is naturally dry and it works perfectly. Wash about every other day and you’ll be fine
simiwadosy W.
Texas
Purchased at: Walmart
A very affordable product with a great smell and can be found at any close by store. Unfortunately, I just found out recently that the product contains chemicals that damage rather than cleanse and restore. This is a good review because the shampoo product serves its purpose but while making the hair worse off at the same time
Sydney M.
Pottsville, PA
The only upside is the price, and two stars is generous. You get what you pay for, sometimes price does indicate quality. Really dried out my hair, but at the time it was all I could afford. Product is not worth trying, unless you absolutely have to.
Ryan S.
Rockingham, NC
Cheap. Smell doesn’t last. Need a conditioner because hair feels dry and brittle due to left over residue. It does clean your hair I suppose and it’s very affordable, so kudos for that. But other wise.........no thank you ma’am.
Monique M.
chicago
The smell is amazing the texture it’s smooth and the after affects on my hair like matted and tangled until I apply the passion fruit smoothie conditioner I would buy it again the most definitely and I do recommend women or men to use this product.
Carrie C.
Altamonte Spg, FL
For as long as I can remember when I was a child and this is what I used to wash my hair. The sun brings back so many memories. It works good on a dry scalp or an oil he scalp. And it works good for all hair types
Ashley A.
Ferriday, LA
Alberto VO5® Moisture Milks Moisturizing Shampoo Passion Fruit Smoothie just bought this and it smells soo good... and it's cheap🙄