BY ALBERTO VO5

Alberto VO5 Moisture Milks Moisturizing Shampoo Passion Fruit Smoothie. Long lasting fragrance. With soy milk protein. VO5 has a unique formula with 5 essential vitamins that help nourish, moisturize and hydrate hair leaving it looking and feeling thicker fuller and simply beautiful. That's the secret of VO5!

• Alberto VO5 Passion Fruit Smoothie Moisture Milks Moisturizing Shampoo.
  • Long lasting fragrance.
  • With soy milk protein.
  • 5 Essential Vitamin for healthy, beautiful hair.

Water (Aqua, Eau), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Fragrance (Parfum), Glycol Stearate, DMDM Hydantoin, Polyquaternium-7, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Disodium EDTA, Guar Hydroxypropyl Trimonium Chloride, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Limonene , Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Amyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Salicylate, Glycerin, Citric Acid, Red 4 (Cl 14700), Red 40 (Cl 16035), Polysorbate 20, Propylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Passiflora Incarnata Flower Extract, Panthenol, Ascorbic Acid, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Niacinamide, Biotin.

• This product good for natural hair3 Answers
  • Is alcohol one of the first ingredients in this?1 Answers
KHADIJAH M.
The absolute worst shampoo have ever used on my hair. My poor hair broke off granted it is a super cheap shampoo but it did so much damage. I would never recommend this to anyone. If you truly care about your hair you need to really stay away from this.
samantha e.
San Jose, CA
This smells really good, but beyond that is bad.  This makes my hair really stringy and rough.  I got a bottle that says 25% more FREE and thats because they probably add a bunch of water in it.  It doesn't lather up or really feel like it is cleaning my hair at all.  The bottle also says "Long Lasting Scent", um no, it goes away right when you rinse it out.  Don't waste your money or ruin your hair with this.
Ananya R.
Columbia, SC
I like using this shampoo when I want to clarify my hair and get rid of buildup . It's going to strip your hair of its natural oils and make it squeaky clean . If you don't like that then I don't recommend this . It lathers really well and a little goes a long way . I get it from Walmart for less than $1 . Will continue to repurchase
Carrie C.
Altamonte Spg, FL
For as long as I can remember when I was a child and this is what I used to wash my hair. The sun brings back so many memories. It works good on a dry scalp or an oil he scalp. And it works good for all hair types
Hannah B.
Greenville , MO
V05 has never been my go-to brand but I take cheap shampoo camping or on short vacations. I love the smell of this product! I highly recommend using a conditioner along with the shampoo. If your looking for an inexpensive shampoo this would be one to try.
Daniela O.
I absolutely love this product. I've been natural for 3 years now with hmmmm not as much growth as I would like. I've had to cut a good 2 inches off because of not moisturizing and caring for my hair. I've read blogs and YouTubed so many videos about natural hair care especially those about 4b/c hair (my texture, of course) and decided to try the Curly Girl Method and this conditioner was what so many others were using. I've been using this for about 4 months and it is wonderful. I use it to cowash AND because it's so light,I use it as a leave in! The result...super soft, not so much detangling and wash-n-go's that have movement (no gel, just this conditioner) and body. I am really pleased! My hair is retaining length and I'm loving it! My regimen is water, this conditioner and then seal in with olive oil (the simpler, the better). When I do this everyday, my hair is so moisturized and soft. BTW, I'm 27, for the reviewer who said this was for a toddler's hair. You just have to find what works for you, and this does.
Christina D.
First let me say I have long, fine, oily hair. I bought this on a whim at the grocery store because it smelled really good and I wanted try something economic for scent. This didn't work for me. Whatever they used for fragrance was awful for my hair. Within 12 hours, not only was my hair oily, but it smelled really bad. I think I'll stick to the classic clarifying shampoo. On the bright side, I still have most of the conditioner that I currently use as a shaving cream.
Heather S.
Anderson, SC
The milkshake product of v05 smells good, I find myself using a lot of it just to make it lather. This is usually a dollar so I always say you get what you pay for.
Crystal W.
Knoxville, TN
Love the way this shampoo leaves my hair feeling super clean, healthy, and moisturized. It has a long lasting fruity sent. Full of vitamins(E, H, C, B5, and B3).
Brianna B.
Jackson, TN
This shampoo is a little on the thin side, but it does not fail to do it's job. The scent is amazing and the price is very reasonable. I always stock back on any bath, body and beauty product if it is cheap enough, on sale, or I have a coupon for so much off or for a free product. This is one of those shampoos that won't break the budget. It's very good to stock up on if you are expecting a child, so you minimize how many times you have to get your child out, especially if they are due in a cold month, as my child is.
Destinee D.
Hardeeville, SC
This product good for natural hair
Jenah L.
Is alcohol one of the first ingredients in this?