BY ALBERTO VO5

With Soy Milk Protein Improved Fragrance 5 Essentials Vitamins&Trade; For Healthy, Beautiful Hair Vitamin E ~ Promotes Scalp Circulation And Restores Moisture Vitamin H ~ Promotes Thicker, Stronger Hair Vitamin C ~ Protects Hair From Uv Rays Vitamin B5 ~ A Moisturizer / Humectant That Readily Binds To Hair Vitamin B3 ~ Moisturizes And Promotes Hair Growth This Product Is Not Tested On Animals. Made In Usa see more...

• I am looking for a new conditioner for my natural hair. Is this ...1 Answers
  • I don't believe that this could be that great, considering its ch...2 Answers
Alberto VO5 Moisture Milks Moisturizing Conditioner Strawberries and Cream
  • "It's a little bit difficult to get out, it takes longer than most conditioners to rinse out, but I love the scent and feeling of it." in 1 review
  • "It smells really good and it's super cheap." in 1 review
  • "Smells great and leaves hair looking nourished." in 1 review
  • "It makes your hair really soft and moisturizer like when u have dry hair it works and makes it so much softer and if u have frizzy hair it works like a remover!" in 1 review
  • "I have thick hair and haven't had a problem as far as cleaning and conditioning my hair with this stuff!" in 1 review
Andrea D.
Wallace , NC
I use this to co-wash my hair a couple of times throughout the week and I absolutely love it! I’ve been using it for several years and I love how well it keeps my hair moisturized. It also gives it good slip and easily detangles. And even better, it’s very affordable and can be purchased anywhere. Love it.
Brittany C.
I love the smell! I always overuse this product because the smell and the luster of my hair after is absolutely astonishing. I can get this at my local dollar store for a few bucks. It doesn’t take long for me to use this bottle up, but I do recommend to anyone wanting a regular conditioner.
Bailey B.
Marshfield, MO
I wish I could give this 0 stars it was so bad! I have bleached wavy hair and it dried it out so bad! I’ve been trying to save my hair for months. Don’t waste your money on this and save your hair. I’m probably going to have to chop mine off 😭
Danielle W.
Mmmmm. I just love the smell of this conditioner. It's not the most moist moisturizing conditioner out there, but it's not the worst either. If you're looking for something that is very inexpensive, cleansing, and that can be found anywhere, I highly recommend this.
amanda K.
denton, NC
V05 conditioner is really thin in consistency kinda like water. It doesn't do anything at all for me. I use it and still can't run my fingers through my hair, but if I use Aussie, Garnier, or Pantene, they do the trick
Brigitte
I have fallen in love with this conditioner. I already reviewed the shampoo and love them both! The shampoo cleans my hair wonderfully and this conditioner adds the right amount of moisture. It does not weigh my fine hair down at all. The smell is awesome too! My husband never, let me repeat that, NEVER, comments on the scent of my hair, and the first time I used this shampoo and conditioner, he mentioned that my hair smelled nice as I walked past him. Hey, I'll take it. But in all seriousness, this really does make my hair look nice, feel soft, smell great, and it doesn't break out my sensitive skin!
Natasha N.
Del Rio, TN
This stuff makes my hair smell so amazing! Now only the smell is amazing,but the consistency of this conditioner is great! It washes out easily and leaves my hair soft and shiny. I love the VO5  brand hair products and the price is so affordable. I will definitely keep repurchasing products from VO5
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Very very cheap. And works well. It smells delicious! Makes me crave a milkshake. If you want clean hair that smells good without breaking the bank this is from you!
Kmurph42
Get my hair softened but that is about it, the only good thing I could say about this product is that the price is great for tough financial times and the smell is pretty good but doesn't last all day.
Marlin S.
Long beach, CA
I love how this conditioner smells. However, that's probably about the most I like about it aside from the price. Yes, it is generally very cheap and found almost anywhere. It's great for when you're out of town traveling and you forget your regular shampoo and conditioner. I would not use this on the daily because it is not very cost effective on the long run. I like to condition my hair and keep it healthy, and when it comes to conditioning and keeping my hair well moisturized, this doesn't do the best job unless you use a lot of it. I find myself using 3 times as much as I would with my regular conditioner. Hence why I recommend it for vacations or emergencies.
Jara G.
Fairfax, VA
I don't believe that this could be that great, considering its cheap and I doubt its good for hair. Is this even good for hair?
Tyesha S.
I am looking for a new conditioner for my natural hair. Is this gentle enough for my natural hair?