Alberto VO5® Moisture Milks Moisturizing Conditioner Passion Fruit Smoothie uploaded by Alyssa G.Alberto VO5® Moisture Milks Moisturizing Conditioner Passion Fruit Smoothie uploaded by Karen P.

BY ALBERTO VO5

With VO5 Moisture Milks Moisturizing Conditioner - experience the health and vitality of soy milk protein formula for beautiful hair.  Treat yourself to the zesty sweet scent of juicy passion fruit. Features Soy Milk formula revitalizes dry, damaged hair. Replenishes as it conditions leaving hair silky, smooth and beautiful. Keeps color treated hair looking great.

Buy on Jet.com*
Beth E.
Harrisburg, PA
This product leaves my hair silky smoot . However, if I use too much it can get it greasy
Shanae S.
This is my favorite. The smell is awesome. It really smooths my hair well. Inexpensive.
Jessica  D.
Eastman, GA
I love this conditioner. It works great and smells great and I recommend it to anyone
Vivianette M.
Philadelphia, PA
It’s ok. It’s conditioner. Reminds me of the scent of my grandmother. Very old school
Aimee B.
Gorgeous smell! Smells so fruity and its nourishing and made my hair Feels smooth
argelis luz c.
Miami, fl
Este es el mejor acondicionador del mundo a mi me funciona de maravillas, yo estoy en proceso de transición ahora y este acondicionador va bien con las dos texturas. Es divino lástima que ya no se consigue aqui en Dom.Rep. lo tengo que mandar a buscar fuera pero vale la pena, desenreda super bien es para lo que yo lo uso y es bien ligero.
Lauren F.
Smells so amazing and really nourishes your hair and makes it feel baby soft! Not as expensive as normal hair products but you get the salon quality results after using it. Would recommend:)
Shawn C.
Found this wonderful find in my local Dollar tree gives me the moisture that my hair needs without draining my wallet. So I stock up every chance that I get.
jessica s.
111931

is perfect smells good is the desired size is very good healthy nourishes hair and is very necesary
Izzy G.
Lansing, MI
This shampoo and conditioner smells amazing.... It is long lasting in smell and cleans very well