Alberto VO5® Moisture Milks Moisturizing Conditioner Passion Fruit Smoothie uploaded by Alyssa G.Alberto VO5® Moisture Milks Moisturizing Conditioner Passion Fruit Smoothie uploaded by Karen P.

BY ALBERTO VO5

With VO5 Moisture Milks Moisturizing Conditioner - experience the health and vitality of soy milk protein formula for beautiful hair.  Treat yourself to the zesty sweet scent of juicy passion fruit. Features Soy Milk formula revitalizes dry, damaged hair. Replenishes as it conditions leaving hair silky, smooth and beautiful. Keeps color treated hair looking great.

Buy on Jet.com*
Paola C.
I love the moisture milk shampoos. they're the only products that don't make my curly hair overly dry. plus they smell great!
Brittney B.
Dublin, GA
I love most of the moisture milks conditioners. They are a staple in my house, but the scent of this was just off-putting.
Alexandra T.
Sterling Heights, MI
This product smelles great, and makes my hair feel very soft and shiny. Not a lot is needed to reach this effect, either.
Karley F.
I recently tried this and I hated it. It felt watered down. And didn't even feel like I was putting anything in my hair.
Adriana G.
Hanford, Ca
I was always avoiding this product but once i decided to get it i fell in love and now its one of my monthly purchases.
Stephanie D.
Pocono Pines, PA
This conditioner worked well, very nice smell to it also. Left my hair feeling soft and smooth after the shower.
Esperanza G.
When I'm not using pantene products this is my second to go products. I like that the product is very economical
Julissa R.
These smells so great! The value is a price you can’t beat! It’s not as thick as others but works just a fine.
Andreya C.
Holly Springs, NC
This is my go to, when I'm on a budget. for a dollar store conditioner it smells GREAT!! and works wonders!!!
Kenturah R.
Jackson, MS
This is bad for your because it make it dry and hard to comb after washing your hair anyway at all.😑😣😔😊