Alberto VO5® Moisture Milks Moisturizing Conditioner Passion Fruit Smoothie uploaded by CarolJonesChadwick C.Alberto VO5® Moisture Milks Moisturizing Conditioner Passion Fruit Smoothie uploaded by Alyssa G.Alberto VO5® Moisture Milks Moisturizing Conditioner Passion Fruit Smoothie uploaded by Karen P.

BY ALBERTO VO5

With VO5 Moisture Milks Moisturizing Conditioner - experience the health and vitality of soy milk protein formula for beautiful hair.  Treat yourself to the zesty sweet scent of juicy passion fruit. Features Soy Milk formula revitalizes dry, damaged hair. Replenishes as it conditions leaving hair silky, smooth and beautiful. Keeps color treated hair looking great.

Buy on Amazon
Sam K.
This leaves my hair super silly, shiny, and soft. I get compliments all the time. I love that it's super cheap too cuz I have so much hair!
Sandra C.
Lancaster, TX
I co-wash with this product. it is gentle on my hair, smells great and leaves my hair feeling soft. Also you can't beat its cost...$1.00
Jennifer A.
Oh who doesn't/hasn't used these poos and conditioners on the coming up. At only.99 it's not bad but didn't really make my hair happy.
Erica P.
Universal City, TX
For an inexpensive brand it works well! Not just this one product but all their products! I use these often love them highly recommend
Debbie W.
Madison Heights, MI
I love using vo5, the way your haor is so smooth and the smell lasts. Easy to keep in stock at home with the great prices on these !
Alicia R.
NEWPORT, MI
I do not think this brand is the greatest but works well for an inexpensive shampoo/conditioner. I would only use in a pinch though.
Jane M.
Quakertown
Love the scents and how my hair feels afterwards. Does the same thing as some of these products that are three times the price.
Paola C.
I love the moisture milk shampoos. they're the only products that don't make my curly hair overly dry. plus they smell great!
karina u.
Lakewood, NJ
I always carry this in my gym bag. Its not expensive at all and leaves your hair soft. Its got a nice subtle tropical scent.
Brittney B.
Dublin, GA
I love most of the moisture milks conditioners. They are a staple in my house, but the scent of this was just off-putting.