Alberto VO5® Moisture Milks Moisturizing Conditioner Passion Fruit Smoothie uploaded by Alyssa G.Alberto VO5® Moisture Milks Moisturizing Conditioner Passion Fruit Smoothie uploaded by Karen P.

BY ALBERTO VO5

With VO5 Moisture Milks Moisturizing Conditioner - experience the health and vitality of soy milk protein formula for beautiful hair.  Treat yourself to the zesty sweet scent of juicy passion fruit. Features Soy Milk formula revitalizes dry, damaged hair. Replenishes as it conditions leaving hair silky, smooth and beautiful. Keeps color treated hair looking great.

Buy on Jet.com*
Rebecca H.
This conditioner and matching shampoo work amazing! They smell great and make your hair look and feel softer and healthier! I would highly recommend!
melanie m.
Ozone Park, NY
I love this conditioner. Smells great and makes my hair super soft. It is very cheap as well. It is a very convenient and useful product. I love it.
Kristin P.
Warrenville, South Carolina
My mother buys this just about every time she goes to get shampoo and condition. It has a wonderful smell and I love how soft it makes my hair.
Georgi B.
Avon Park, FL
Super cheap but you get what you pay for. Sometimes makes my hair feel very oily. feels very think but if you need something for cheap it works
Sam K.
This leaves my hair super silly, shiny, and soft. I get compliments all the time. I love that it's super cheap too cuz I have so much hair!
Sandra C.
Lancaster, TX
I co-wash with this product. it is gentle on my hair, smells great and leaves my hair feeling soft. Also you can't beat its cost...$1.00
Debbie W.
Madison Heights, MI
I love using vo5, the way your haor is so smooth and the smell lasts. Easy to keep in stock at home with the great prices on these !
Alicia R.
newport, MI
I do not think this brand is the greatest but works well for an inexpensive shampoo/conditioner. I would only use in a pinch though.
Jane M.
Quakertown
Love the scents and how my hair feels afterwards. Does the same thing as some of these products that are three times the price.
karina u.
Lakewood, NJ
I always carry this in my gym bag. Its not expensive at all and leaves your hair soft. Its got a nice subtle tropical scent.