Alberto VO5® Moisture Milks Moisturizing Conditioner Passion Fruit Smoothie uploaded by Alyssa G.Alberto VO5® Moisture Milks Moisturizing Conditioner Passion Fruit Smoothie uploaded by Karen P.

BY ALBERTO VO5

With VO5 Moisture Milks Moisturizing Conditioner - experience the health and vitality of soy milk protein formula for beautiful hair.  Treat yourself to the zesty sweet scent of juicy passion fruit. Features Soy Milk formula revitalizes dry, damaged hair. Replenishes as it conditions leaving hair silky, smooth and beautiful. Keeps color treated hair looking great.

Buy on Amazon
Sarah M.
I love this conditioner it's moisturizing and inexpensive! It's one of the best conditioners I've ever found for my thick curly hair and I'll definitely keep buying it
Jennifer B.
Iron Mountain, MI
My hair feels soft and healthy after using this product. Love the smell of it too. Doesn't have a gunky weighted down feeling. A stylist from a salon asked what product I use because my hair is so healthy and shiny, she was shocked to find out it was this!
Sequoia  L.
Gordo, AL
Smells like heaven and conditions like no other conditioner I have ever used. It also has reduced my breakage and helped my hair grow back. I also love the fact that it helped me discover that I have naturally curly hair, which I never even new I had ! LOL
Marion C.
Has a very milky, smooth texture and leaves my hair feeling the same way! I absolutely adore the scent, it's like a strawberry shake. The smell on your hair is long-lasting too!
Debra R.
Cape Coral
I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this conditioner so much i wish they sold them in bugger bottles!!!!! it smells soooooooo amazing and its perfect for my curly hair, No sillicones !
Kristy O.
Haines City, FL
I love the smell of this conditioner but honestly it doesn't untangle my hair at all. Also I've never had an itchy scalp but since using this my scalp is uncontrollably itchy.
Jane U.
Tampa, FL
This is one of the very first conditioners I used to co-wash and I still keep it around despite having products on the higher end. Awesome for detangling 4a hair.
Stacy M.
Senatobia, MS
Very recommended.. Very affordable.. You can purchase at Walmart.. I use this product often.. Different smells to shampoo and conditioner.. All great smelling..
Heather S.
Anderson, SC
The smell is great. My hair is usually oily and this shampoo actually dried it up some. So definitely buying a couple more. Haven't tried the conditioner yet.
Laurie S.
I have alopecia so I need something that will keep my hair from knotting. One use and I was thrilled. The brush goes right thru my hair with no problems!