Alberto VO5® Moisture Milks Moisturizing Conditioner Passion Fruit Smoothie uploaded by Alyssa G.Alberto VO5® Moisture Milks Moisturizing Conditioner Passion Fruit Smoothie uploaded by Karen P.

BY ALBERTO VO5

With VO5 Moisture Milks Moisturizing Conditioner - experience the health and vitality of soy milk protein formula for beautiful hair.  Treat yourself to the zesty sweet scent of juicy passion fruit. Features Soy Milk formula revitalizes dry, damaged hair. Replenishes as it conditions leaving hair silky, smooth and beautiful. Keeps color treated hair looking great.

Buy on Amazon
Johanna S.
This is a very inexpensive conditioner, but don't let the price fool you. It's a great product. I use it as a co wash to rinse daily styling products from my hair without drying out my scalp and hair. It is thick and rich and has a pleasant scent. Would buy it again as its a great conditioner to use for my daily co washing
Shelly P.
When in a pinch and unable to get to the salon to pick up product I can always use this. Surprising it is one of the cheaper one on the shelfs but you would never know it. Leaves my hair shiny and silky. & bonus, they all smell great!
Helena S.
Bonita Spgs, FL
Love this product, leaves my hair smelling and feeling great, without the usual heaviness of conditioner. Very effective, packaging could be better but with a great product it is not a concern. Definitely would buy again!
Heather W.
Buffalo, NY
I actually love this conditioner! I let it sit in my hair while I finish showering and then after I rinse it out I brush my hair, and it smells great. Once my hair dries I notice it's not so frizzy and feels soft!
Jane D.
The only difference between the formulas is the scent. even if the bottle says nourishing or extra body they all feel the same. its not necessarily a bad thing. you can pick from any of the scents if the formula works and its less than a dollar in some places. I've tried many brands including the luxury stuff at sephopra but this is always better for my curly unnaturally colored hair.
Kelley B.
Hialeah, FL
This conditioner is one of my go-to products. especially if you're looking to not spend a lot of money , I find these for a dollar at any Dollar Store. it also smells great and I always receive compliments about the smell as well.
Beauty L.
Love this product mainly for the smell and secondly for the way it leaves my hair feeling!!!!! I recommend this product if you love a fruity smell and enjoy the soft texture of your hair!😉
Chelsey H.
Arimo, ID
Just by the scent you should already fall in love with this porduct. It is heavenly! This conditioner makes your hair look and feel fuller while also giving you that shine and great look.
Blessing D.
Fort Worth, TX
This is the most amazing conditioner ever. You can get this conditioner for 99 cents at your local dollar general which is something that I love. This is the only conditioner that I have used that has truly made my hair feel very soft. I would defiantly recommend this to someone
Toshua B.
Works great for a cheap price! This is the only brand that actually works well with my hair that I can buy for $1.00. Perfect for me when I cannot afford my usual brands!