Alberto VO5 Moisture Milks Moisturizing Conditioner Passion Fruit Smoothie uploaded by Alyssa G.

BY ALBERTO VO5

Alberto VO5® Moisture Milks Moisturizing Conditioner Passion Fruit Smoothie.
Improved fragrance.
Passion fruit smoothie with soy milk protein.
5 Essential Vitamins™ for healthy, beautiful hair. see more...

Stephanie H.
They have a nice smell! It leaves your hair smelling better than feeling better (if that makes sense)! this brand is at a very affordable price, I have bought it at .75
Eliza S.
Bonner Springs, KS
I liked this conditioner simply because it worked for what I needed it for. I have naturally tight coiled hair and was simply using this to detangle my hair. It provide a great amount of slip and kept my hair moisturized as I worked with the different sections. The watery-ness of this product was perfect for me but I can see why it would be a problem for others. The good smell also helps. I got mine at the dollar tree for $1
Hannah C.
Wilmington, NC
Call me crazy, but I picked this up in the dollar store to shave my legs with. It does a great job at that and leaves my legs feeling silky and moisturized. But then I decided to actually use it on my hair and was pretty pleased with it. It did a decent job and moisturizing and leaving my hair soft. This product also smells so nice, which is a plus. All in all, it's an alright conditioner, but it didn't do anything amazing.
Marriah J.
Blacksburg, VA
Smells like sweettarts candy. I love this for giving my hair a great smell and it does the job of conditioning my ends. The price is very affordable, and this product is located at almost any supermarket or drugstore. Love the smell that stays long after you've rinsed out the product. I even use this as shaving cream sometimes to make my legs silky smooth and again, to smell like candy.
Cheyanne C.
Gilbert, AZ
The VO5 products are a very watery texture and don't provide much actual conditioning to my hair. I find that after using this my hair was EXTREMELY brittle and dry. I definitely don't recommend it but I have naturally dry hair anyway, so I need EXTREME conditioning.
Shelby K.
Terre Haute, IN
I do not like this product because it did not leave my hair feeling any differently than before it was conditioned. I felt like this product did not work well and the smell was off putting. I would not recommend this to others. I have used better conditioners.
Avery B.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
Very very basic, but a good cheap option. I would prefer to splurge on something a little nicer, but this is good on a budget. Definitely gets the job done and smells really nice too. The conditioner can get really liquidy and slippery, so be careful not to drop!
Samantha K.
Jacksonville
I bought this product from the Dollar Store during tough times when money was low. Since then I've gotten back on my feet and I still run back for this favorite. I have thick hair so something with lots of slip is perfect and this is it.
Shelly P.
When in a pinch and unable to get to the salon to pick up product I can always use this. Surprising it is one of the cheaper one on the shelfs but you would never know it. Leaves my hair shiny and silky. & bonus, they all smell great!
Johanna S.
This is a very inexpensive conditioner, but don't let the price fool you. It's a great product. I use it as a co wash to rinse daily styling products from my hair without drying out my scalp and hair. It is thick and rich and has a pleasant scent. Would buy it again as its a great conditioner to use for my daily co washing