Alberto VO5® Moisture Milks Moisturizing Conditioner Passion Fruit Smoothie uploaded by Alyssa G.Alberto VO5® Moisture Milks Moisturizing Conditioner Passion Fruit Smoothie uploaded by Karen P.

BY ALBERTO VO5

With VO5 Moisture Milks Moisturizing Conditioner - experience the health and vitality of soy milk protein formula for beautiful hair.  Treat yourself to the zesty sweet scent of juicy passion fruit. Features Soy Milk formula revitalizes dry, damaged hair. Replenishes as it conditions leaving hair silky, smooth and beautiful. Keeps color treated hair looking great.

Buy on Jet.com*
Natisha T.
I tried this specific conditioner and to my surprise it was better than the other ones I've tried in the past it did give my hair the softness that I look for after a good conditioner but my hair still felt kind of stringy and I don't like that but the price is really good so I didn't have to many complaints
Makeup By Carrie ..
Lilburn, GA
This smells really good, as all of their shampoos and conditioners do. It doesn't last long at all because the it has a looser consistency than the high end brands. It works well for a pre poo, or a co wash. I am satisfied with this conditioner, but it would be nice if it made your hair softer.
Faith D.
Warfield, KY
This conditioner is ok but not moisturizing enough for my hair which is very dry brittle and curly ... honestly It actually seems to make my hair feel dryer but if you need conditioner just for the ends and your hair isn't to dry this might be a good deal for you 98 cents at Walmart.
Brianna H.
El Paso, TX
I usually find this at the dollar store near me but the price blows me away. It's quality lines up with the higher end brands! Super affordable and smells AMAZING! Super satisfied with this shampoo and conditioners
Samantha S.
Auburn, NY
This vo5 moisture milks moisturizing conditioner passion fruit smoothie is phenomenal!!!! Very awesome scent that lasts long!! Makes your hair smooth and radiant! I am very satisfied with this conditioner!!
Danielle S.
Louisville , KY
When I'm ballin on a budget this is my go to shampoo and conditioner! It smells good and good for all types of hair! I typically buy it at the dollar tree sometimes Walgreens or cvs will have it for 89 centa
Danielle B.
This conditioner isn't the best conditioner I have tried. Although this product smells great and untangles my hair, this product doesn't hydrate my dry curly frizzy hair. This product is very cheap so I wasn't expecting much and I think you get what you paid for with this product.
Yarielys L.
Fall River
This product is amazing it not only removes stiffness in the hair that you get from color treating it also removes dandruff it is better then the other salon brands that cost maybe six times the amount of this shampoo because it only cost a dollar I am very satisfied
Angel K.
Fall Branch , TN
The product is really thin and I found it hard to apply to my hair. It was really cheap, but it smells really fresh. It is color safe, but after a few uses it can get a little weighty on my hair.
Crystal W.
Knoxville, TN
Great compliment to the moisturizing shampoo. Leaves your hair touchably soft, and full of moisture. Also jam packed full of vitamins(E, H, C, B5, B3) that are great for your hair.