Alberto VO5® Moisture Milks Moisturizing Conditioner Passion Fruit Smoothie uploaded by Alyssa G.Alberto VO5® Moisture Milks Moisturizing Conditioner Passion Fruit Smoothie uploaded by Karen P.

BY ALBERTO VO5

With VO5 Moisture Milks Moisturizing Conditioner - experience the health and vitality of soy milk protein formula for beautiful hair.  Treat yourself to the zesty sweet scent of juicy passion fruit. Features Soy Milk formula revitalizes dry, damaged hair. Replenishes as it conditions leaving hair silky, smooth and beautiful. Keeps color treated hair looking great.

Buy on Amazon
Emily C.
Chapel Hill, NC
So I use this for a strange purpose. While it’s maybe not the best conditioner ever, it smells heavenly and the scent lasts, so often times I’ll condition with another product and then put this on top or on afterwards...leaves my hair smelling great!
Mary V.
Columbia, MO
This stuff is a dollar at the dollar store and if your short on funds id say it works pretty well. This stuff also has the plus of smelling amazing if they had a more expensive conditioner like this that smelt the same and was thicker and lasted longer id definetly buy it. Main con is this formula is quite watery. Conditions quite well though.
Raschele P.
Yarmouth Port, MA
The conditioner makes my hair greasy but my ends really dry looking and feeling. It also gave my fiance and I really bad dandruff. Its cheap, yeah. But the quality isnt there. You definitely get what you pay for.
Baby-yaa W.
Alexandria, VA
Don't hate the product. My mom use to buy this because if the prize. And I found it at the dollar store for a dollar and told her to stop wasting her money at another store. It's good for the price but for me I didn't like it cuz it made my hair feel unwashed and a bit on the greasy side. I would wash my hair like four times before I felt my hair was clean.
Kelsie C.
I have naturally kinky curly hair (4b texture) and I must say that this is my go to Conditioner. It is usually only one dollar or less at most drug stores and honestly it does the job with moisture. I like the silk feeling it leaves on my hair and it is great for weekly co-washes. I have used it before with other products as a deep conditioner and it worked great like that as well. Would definitely recommend!
Amy M.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
This product the shampoo and conditioner was just okay for me it did the job of cleaning and conditioning my hair so that wasn't so dry looking but wasn't anything outstanding to where I felt like I needed to run back out and purchase it again. However it is very affordable a dollar 99 Maybe so if you're on a budget or in a tight spot and need shampoo and conditioner and still want it to do a good job this is definitely a great product to grab
Lori L.
There have been times when I have ran out of my conditioner and had to use what was on the shelf. I know they buy it because it's cheap, but it doesn't work. The conditioner leaves your hair dry and brittle, with a mess of knots that are impossible to comb out. The most positive thing I can find is that they smell great and the scent lasts throughout the day. Alberto VO5® Moisture Milks Moisturizing Conditioner Strawberries and Cream
Julie M.
Potsdam, NY
Love the scent of VO5's Passion Fruit Smoothie. My mom has this conditioner, and every time I spend the night at her place, I use it when I shower. Its super affordable and works wonders on my hair. Makes my hair more soft and maintainable than before. 5 stars for this product!
Makeup By Carrie ..
BRONX, NY
This smells really good, as all of their shampoos and conditioners do. It doesn't last long at all because the it has a looser consistency than the high end brands. It works well for a pre poo, or a co wash. I am satisfied with this conditioner, but it would be nice if it made your hair softer.
Faith M.
Warfield, KY
This conditioner is ok but not moisturizing enough for my hair which is very dry brittle and curly ... honestly It actually seems to make my hair feel dryer but if you need conditioner just for the ends and your hair isn't to dry this might be a good deal for you 98 cents at Walmart.