Alberto VO5 Moisture Milks Moisturizing Conditioner Passion Fruit Smoothie uploaded by Alyssa G.

BY ALBERTO VO5

Alberto VO5® Moisture Milks Moisturizing Conditioner Passion Fruit Smoothie.
Improved fragrance.
Passion fruit smoothie with soy milk protein.
5 Essential Vitamins™ for healthy, beautiful hair. see more...

Raschele P.
East Falmouth, MA
The conditioner makes my hair greasy but my ends really dry looking and feeling. It also gave my fiance and I really bad dandruff. Its cheap, yeah. But the quality isnt there. You definitely get what you pay for.
Mary Ellen V.
Columbia, MO
This stuff is a dollar at the dollar store and if your short on funds id say it works pretty well. This stuff also has the plus of smelling amazing if they had a more expensive conditioner like this that smelt the same and was thicker and lasted longer id definetly buy it. Main con is this formula is quite watery. Conditions quite well though.
Baby-yaa W.
Alexandria, VA
Don't hate the product. My mom use to buy this because if the prize. And I found it at the dollar store for a dollar and told her to stop wasting her money at another store. It's good for the price but for me I didn't like it cuz it made my hair feel unwashed and a bit on the greasy side. I would wash my hair like four times before I felt my hair was clean.
Kelsie C.
I have naturally kinky curly hair (4b texture) and I must say that this is my go to Conditioner. It is usually only one dollar or less at most drug stores and honestly it does the job with moisture. I like the silk feeling it leaves on my hair and it is great for weekly co-washes. I have used it before with other products as a deep conditioner and it worked great like that as well. Would definitely recommend!
Amy M.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
This product the shampoo and conditioner was just okay for me it did the job of cleaning and conditioning my hair so that wasn't so dry looking but wasn't anything outstanding to where I felt like I needed to run back out and purchase it again. However it is very affordable a dollar 99 Maybe so if you're on a budget or in a tight spot and need shampoo and conditioner and still want it to do a good job this is definitely a great product to grab
Lori L.
There have been times when I have ran out of my conditioner and had to use what was on the shelf. I know they buy it because it's cheap, but it doesn't work. The conditioner leaves your hair dry and brittle, with a mess of knots that are impossible to comb out. The most positive thing I can find is that they smell great and the scent lasts throughout the day. Alberto VO5 Moisture Milks Moisturizing Conditioner
Julie M.
Potsdam, NY
Love the scent of VO5's Passion Fruit Smoothie. My mom has this conditioner, and every time I spend the night at her place, I use it when I shower. Its super affordable and works wonders on my hair. Makes my hair more soft and maintainable than before. 5 stars for this product!
Tati B.
This wasn't the best conditioner I felt it just slid right off my hair and the smell was nice but once applied to your head and left for more than five minutes it starts to smell it's a very odd smell but my hair is still dry after using this specific products So I won't be buying it again it's cheap but it's not the best
Britnee J.
An old cheap favorite of mine. I tend to use different conditioners depending upon the hairstyle I'm coming out of or the condition of my hair. I always keep a bottle of this on hand though. It smells well and leaves hair strands feeling like it's actually been conditioned. I literally purchase this for $1 at my local Dollar Tree.
Natisha T.
I tried this specific conditioner and to my surprise it was better than the other ones I've tried in the past it did give my hair the softness that I look for after a good conditioner but my hair still felt kind of stringy and I don't like that but the price is really good so I didn't have to many complaints