BY ALBERTO VO5

Alberto VO5® Moisture Milks Moisturizing Conditioner Passion Fruit Smoothie.
Improved fragrance.
Passion fruit smoothie with soy milk protein.
5 Essential Vitamins™ for healthy, beautiful hair. see more...

Eliza S.
Bonner Spgs, KS
I liked this conditioner simply because it worked for what I needed it for. I have naturally tight coiled hair and was simply using this to detangle my hair. It provide a great amount of slip and kept my hair moisturized as I worked with the different sections. The watery-ness of this product was perfect for me but I can see why it would be a problem for others. The good smell also helps. I got mine at the dollar tree for $1
Hannah C.
Wilmington, NC
Call me crazy, but I picked this up in the dollar store to shave my legs with. It does a great job at that and leaves my legs feeling silky and moisturized. But then I decided to actually use it on my hair and was pretty pleased with it. It did a decent job and moisturizing and leaving my hair soft. This product also smells so nice, which is a plus. All in all, it's an alright conditioner, but it didn't do anything amazing.
Blessing D.
Fort Worth, TX
This is the most amazing conditioner ever. You can get this conditioner for 99 cents at your local dollar general which is something that I love. This is the only conditioner that I have used that has truly made my hair feel very soft. I would defiantly recommend this to someone
Cheyanne C.
Chandler, AZ
The VO5 products are a very watery texture and don't provide much actual conditioning to my hair. I find that after using this my hair was EXTREMELY brittle and dry. I definitely don't recommend it but I have naturally dry hair anyway, so I need EXTREME conditioning.
Helena S.
Bonita Spgs, FL
Love this product, leaves my hair smelling and feeling great, without the usual heaviness of conditioner. Very effective, packaging could be better but with a great product it is not a concern. Definitely would buy again!
Marion C.
Has a very milky, smooth texture and leaves my hair feeling the same way! I absolutely adore the scent, it's like a strawberry shake. The smell on your hair is long-lasting too!
Toshua B.
Works great for a cheap price! This is the only brand that actually works well with my hair that I can buy for $1.00. Perfect for me when I cannot afford my usual brands!
Stacy M.
Senatobia, MS
Very recommended.. Very affordable.. You can purchase at Walmart.. I use this product often.. Different smells to shampoo and conditioner.. All great smelling..
Kristin P.
Warrenville, South Carolina
My mother buys this just about every time she goes to get shampoo and condition. It has a wonderful smell and I love how soft it makes my hair.
Alexandra T.
Sterling Heights, MI
This product smelles great, and makes my hair feel very soft and shiny. Not a lot is needed to reach this effect, either.