BY ALBERTO VO5

Alberto VO5® Moisture Milks Moisturizing Conditioner Passion Fruit Smoothie.
Improved fragrance.
Passion fruit smoothie with soy milk protein.
5 Essential Vitamins™ for healthy, beautiful hair. see more...

Eliza S.
Eliza S.
Bonner Springs, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I liked this conditioner simply because it worked for what I needed it for. I have naturally tight coiled hair and was simply using this to detangle my hair. It provide a great amount of slip and kept my hair moisturized as I worked with the different sections. The watery-ness of this product was perfect for me but I can see why it would be a problem for others. The good smell also helps. I got mine at the dollar tree for $1
Hannah C.
Hannah C.
Wilmington, NC
Call me crazy, but I picked this up in the dollar store to shave my legs with. It does a great job at that and leaves my legs feeling silky and moisturized. But then I decided to actually use it on my hair and was pretty pleased with it. It did a decent job and moisturizing and leaving my hair soft. This product also smells so nice, which is a plus. All in all, it's an alright conditioner, but it didn't do anything amazing.
Marriah J.
Marriah J.
Blacksburg, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells like sweettarts candy. I love this for giving my hair a great smell and it does the job of conditioning my ends. The price is very affordable, and this product is located at almost any supermarket or drugstore. Love the smell that stays long after you've rinsed out the product. I even use this as shaving cream sometimes to make my legs silky smooth and again, to smell like candy.
Johanna S.
Johanna S.
This is a very inexpensive conditioner, but don't let the price fool you. It's a great product. I use it as a co wash to rinse daily styling products from my hair without drying out my scalp and hair. It is thick and rich and has a pleasant scent. Would buy it again as its a great conditioner to use for my daily co washing
Blessing D.
Blessing D.
Fort Worth, TX
This is the most amazing conditioner ever. You can get this conditioner for 99 cents at your local dollar general which is something that I love. This is the only conditioner that I have used that has truly made my hair feel very soft. I would defiantly recommend this to someone
Cheyanne C.
Cheyanne C.
Chandler, AZ
The VO5 products are a very watery texture and don't provide much actual conditioning to my hair. I find that after using this my hair was EXTREMELY brittle and dry. I definitely don't recommend it but I have naturally dry hair anyway, so I need EXTREME conditioning.
Shelby K.
Shelby K.
Terre Haute, IN
I do not like this product because it did not leave my hair feeling any differently than before it was conditioned. I felt like this product did not work well and the smell was off putting. I would not recommend this to others. I have used better conditioners.
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Jacksonville
I bought this product from the Dollar Store during tough times when money was low. Since then I've gotten back on my feet and I still run back for this favorite. I have thick hair so something with lots of slip is perfect and this is it.
Helena S.
Helena S.
Bonita Spgs, FL
Love this product, leaves my hair smelling and feeling great, without the usual heaviness of conditioner. Very effective, packaging could be better but with a great product it is not a concern. Definitely would buy again!
Heather W.
Heather W.
Buffalo, NY
I actually love this conditioner! I let it sit in my hair while I finish showering and then after I rinse it out I brush my hair, and it smells great. Once my hair dries I notice it's not so frizzy and feels soft!