BY ALBERTO VO5

Rich Formula 2x Stronger Hair* with soy milk protein Experience the health and vitality of soy milk protein formula for beautiful hair. Treat yourself to the fragrance of fresh - picked strawberries. Soy milk protein formula revitalizes dry, damaged hair. Moisturizes as it conditions leaving hair silky, smooth and beautiful. Keeps color treated hair looking great. This product not tested on animals.  Recycle where facilities exist. ; * When using VO5 shampoo and conditioner vs. VO5 shampoo alone.  **see bottom of bottle for country of origin see more...

• Does this works for dry and relaxed hair? 5 Answers
  • How are this brand products? I'm looking for a new conditioner an...5 Answers
Alberto VO5 Moisture Milks Moisturizing Conditioner
  • "It smells great, is moisturizing, gives enough slip to detangle, and leaves hair feeling silky & hydrated." in 10 reviews
  • "I like it, it works really good, I think most of the conditioners work the same,in my case they are all the same, and cost just $1, perfect price." in 6 reviews
  • "I find that when using this product, I need to use more but it works wonders for detangling and making hair smell super good." in 6 reviews
  • "This conditioner is very affordable and is a pretty good product for what you are paying for it." in 6 reviews
  • "I have to use a little more of this conditioner each time to get the job done but at the price that is no big deal." in 5 reviews
Meg W.
Linden, VA
I'm not a fan of VO5 like I was as a kid. They don't give me the kind of moisture I need for my dry damaged hair. Or even at its healthiest when I dye it. The smell is amazing, but that isn't enough for me to want to buy it. If I'm traveling and need something I go ahead and buy this. Just in case I accidentally forget it while I'm staying somewhere
Gabrielle H.
Highland Park, MI
I like this conditioner for easy detangling and moisture. The scent smells so good. Great slip for natural hair. Super cheap and doesn’t strip your hair of natural oils. Works great in a conditioner cocktail for deep conditioning.
Catrina W.
Pflugerville , TX
It’s not the best conditioner I’ve ever tried but it gets the job done when I’m low on condition and finds. I usually get it from the dollar tree but I reach for this specific one every time. It performs well and smells so good
Amanda P.
West Chester, OH
Vo5 shampoo and conditioners smell amazing! The only thing I don’t like about the conditioner is that it’s not very thick. Really watery consistency. I prefer a thicker conditioner that grips and stays on my hair.
Amanda P.
I got this product to try because I recently because it came recommended on my cowash groups. It really smells pretty awful. It doesnt rinse out very well and it is really cheap. I gave it a go and ended up tossing half of the bottle. Not something I will buy again.
Marisol Z.
Vallejo, CA
This is smells so great! And the price for this is as easy as a 1.50 or less. It's not that hard to find it's found in lots of local places. It is a low brand so it doesn't do much like other name brands do but it's still great for a drug store shampooz
Olivia W.
This is a really affordable conditioner and it's nice, but sometimes it does make my hair feel a little rough. The smell is amazing and the packaging is great. It's great for a quick use here or there. I am pretty satisfied. Highly recommend it!
Danielle F.
This is an oldie but a goodie. I really like this conditioner as well as the shampoo. They are both affordable and you can find them in any pharmacy or hair supply store.
Victoria T.
Rncho Cordova, CA
A new favorite! I bought both the Strawberries and Cream and Island Coconut Moisture Milks conditioner for less than a dollar each and have fallen in love with both. They smell delicious. The product is very runny, but it the slippery texture is perfect for co-washing and detangling my very curly hair. I also used this as leave-in/styler under my gel and my curls are popping!
Mariam M.
Arlington Texas
At first I was sceptical because it is so cheap but after using it. I realized it smelled amazing and even a day later it still smells beautifully so I'm suprised by how well it works when I put it on after shampooing it felt different from other conditioners but then after I rinsed and dryed my hair I notice my hair is soft and smells amazing thanks vo5
Jahnise C.
Burlington, NJ
How are this brand products? I'm looking for a new conditioner and want to know if i should start using this one
Patricia S.
Doral, FL
Does this works for dry and relaxed hair?