BY ALBERTO VO5

Rich Formula 2x Stronger Hair* with soy milk protein Experience the health and vitality of soy milk protein formula for beautiful hair. Treat yourself to the fragrance of fresh - picked strawberries. Soy milk protein formula revitalizes dry, damaged hair. Moisturizes as it conditions leaving hair silky, smooth and beautiful. Keeps color treated hair looking great. This product not tested on animals.  Recycle where facilities exist. ; * When using VO5 shampoo and conditioner vs. VO5 shampoo alone.  **see bottom of bottle for country of origin see more...

• Does this works for dry and relaxed hair? 5 Answers
  • How are this brand products? I'm looking for a new conditioner an...5 Answers
Alberto VO5 Moisture Milks Moisturizing Conditioner
  • "It smells great, is moisturizing, gives enough slip to detangle, and leaves hair feeling silky & hydrated." in 10 reviews
  • "This product smells good and yes it is cheap but it leaves a waxy like film on your hair after so many uses." in 8 reviews
  • "I find that when using this product, I need to use more but it works wonders for detangling and making hair smell super good." in 6 reviews
  • "I like it, it works really good, I think most of the conditioners work the same,in my case they are all the same, and cost just $1, perfect price." in 6 reviews
  • "This conditioner is very affordable and is a pretty good product for what you are paying for it." in 6 reviews
Samantha A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Just like the shampoo, this conditioner smells amazing! You honestly have to use a TON of this product in your hair if you want to get any sort of moisturizing effect. But, for $0.74 a bottle at Walmart, I'd say it does a pretty dang good job for the price. If you buy this shampoo/conditioner combo, I highly recommend getting two bottles of conditioner since you're going to go through it twice as fast. Leaves hair manageable enough, but don't expect stellar results. Definitely a great product when you're in a pinch!
Littie G.
Akron, OH
Worst product for ethnic hair and probably many other hair types.
Causes shedding and many types of alcohols in this product. I for sure am never using or purchasing this product again. Also a very low quality product and very cheap. In this case you get what you pay for.
The only positive thing about this is that it smells good, but once you rinse your hair the smell leaves.
Annie B.
Walbridge, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I hated this product. It smelled horrible. I have curly hair, so I need something moisturizing to keep it looking good and detangled. For the week I used this, I was fighting my hair to detangle. I think it was pretty inexpensive. I only used it because a friend was staying and I was too busy to run and get something else. Would never recommend. Horrible product.
Abigail G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
VO5 is cheap but gets the job done. I love the smells, the packaging is nice, it works, and the fact that I can use a couple when I purchase it. In some instances I have payed a dollar for both the shampoo and conditioner. In a heartbeat I would purchase VO5. VO5 thank you for creating such wonderful products that work and fit anyone's budget.
Jenny W.
Tulsa, OK
I used to my this product all the time when I was younger. It was a cheap shampoo that smells great. I would purchase it at the dollar store and it was great for the price. However, it is not be best product for your hair, and for someone who does their on a daily basis, you do not want to purchase this. My hair was constantly frizzy.
Taylor B.
Johnson City, TN
I love this product. It smells really good! I love how they don't test on animals. The only thing is that you have to use a ton of product if your hair is long like mine. I use this every time I shower right after shampoo. I'll leave it set in for a little and then when I rinse, the smell last for a day or two.
Mariell T.
East Haven , CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Such a great conditioner for an even greater price! The strawberry and cream one smells delicious. Makes your hair smell yummy all day. Doesn't do anything special but conditions my hair well. Sometimes cheap conditioners make my hair knotted and hard to brush through but this didn't. Good for everyday use.
Veronica B.
Newport News, VA
I use this product as a conditioner and a leave in. It moisturizes my dry thirsty hair and gives it lots of slip. The best part about it is the affordable. I find that the strawberry one provides the best conditioning for my hair. I recommend it to anyone with curly hair ( as a leave in).
Teresa J.
Great product! Inexpensive, with a great refreshing smell...I use this product to cowash my hair, and it has such a great detangling slip...it made my hair very soft and manageable. I bought it at Walmart for under a dollar! I will definitely continue buying this product!
Adline C.
Davenport, Fl
I love V05 moisture milk conditioners! They are very affordable and leave your hair very moisturized. On top of all that they smell amazing. They can easily be found in drug stores and Walmart as well for around a dollar. It is definitely worth a try if you have not yet.
Jahnise C.
burlington, NJ
How are this brand products? I'm looking for a new conditioner and want to know if i should start using this one
Patricia S.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this works for dry and relaxed hair?