BY ALBERTO VO5

Clean from Head-To-Toe 5 Essential Vitamins 2 Not tested on animals VO5 has a unique formula with 5 Essential Vitamins that help nourish, moisturize and hydrate your hair and skin. Vitamin E Vitamin H Vitamin C Vitamin B5 Vitamin B3 That s the secret of VO5!

• I bought this shampoo hoping that it would be less comp...1 Answers
Jon M.
Trimble, OH
It was really great with my hair. Didn't cause many scalp problems like most of the stuff I use in my hair.
Deyanira A.
HOUSTON, TX
I buy my husband this type of shampoo.. It's his favorite.. Has several other scents! But this is better!
Cindy G.
Midland, TX
My husband uses this and it smells soooo good and and it is very cheap for being such a good product!
Keith G.
Indian Valley, VA
Wonderful scent, easy to use and gets you clean and fresh. Doesn't dry your skin or hair. Loved it.
Barry G.
Pittsburgh, PA
Nice scent, price is right, hard to complain at this price point for a 3-in-1 product, eh?
Nina B.
Atlanta, GA
I brought this for my son he loves it.works great it does what it says worth the dollar
Mari S.
Raeford, NC
My husband loves this. I love the smell and the lather consistency. best product
Glorichelle G.
Bayamon
Mi esposo lo uso , le gustó bastante por qué tiene un buen olor sin duda lo vuelve a comprar porque económico y no tenemos mucho presupuesto y por eso le gusta lo compraría de nuevo estoy segura de eso
Colleen B.
Peterborough, Ontario
Absolutely love this for my husband and son, the convenience of one bottle in shower...they both use it daily. My son has really think hair so likes the condtioner aspect of this. Husband likes it as the body wash.
Letícia L.
Londrina
Excelente produto, gostaria muito de ter, gosto de recommendar produtos que uso para amigos e familiares
Ella B.
I bought this shampoo hoping that it would be less complicated for my teen age grandson to wash his hair. It smell go too. I hope he doesn't get the wrong message.